Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: June bachelor party

a catered life
    Are they boaters (River People?). To be quite honest if they're not, I think the best advice someone could give is to tell them you have plans for that weekend. If it's one of those your bro in law just wants to get wasted all weekend and not be responsible for his boat that's something else. A bunch of non river people, partying on that level is almost always garaunteed to end badly. After all think about everytime you took a newbie out there. There usually blacked out early friday night and throwing up somewhere.. A whole group of them I wouldn't want to be responsible for.. LOL
    RD
    yea what he said and the words sausage scare me :220v:

JB in so cal
    We'll be checking back here on June 20th for arrest/boat damage/injury reports and pics... Stay tuned.

Mandelon
    Obviously you need to just take them to Parker..... You know, because of the boat up bars......maybe stop by RD's place.....

That Guy
    Heading out on June 16th through the 19th for my brother inlaws bachelor party. I think that I might have been invited because I have a boat, but it doesn't bother me. At least I'm on the water. My question is: Does anyone know if there's anything fun for a sausage fest in the middle of June? I'm kind of mellow, but they like to party hard. I'll be the designated driver for sure. I just hope they don't make a huge mess of my boat. I suggested getting a room at the Nautical so I don't have to load/unload the boat everyday. Any other suggestions?
    Go to Mohave.... :crossx: ...have fun and let me know where you will be so I can avoid the sausage fest.... :crossx:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12