Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Danger Zone, Hondo info?

smalls
    Any body have any history or info on a White & Red Hondo flat named Danger Zone?

BLUBYU
    Used to be a red and white Hondo from the Tulsa area called Danger Zone. I'm talking 10 years ago or more, Don't know what ever happened to it. Could be the same boat.

HONDOUGH
    Any body have any history or info on a White & Red Hondo flat named Danger Zone?
    I think its potato is in the back!!!!!

smalls
    Used to be a red and white Hondo from the Tulsa area called Danger Zone. I'm talking 10 years ago or more, Don't know what ever happened to it. Could be the same boat.
    A friend in Carson City picked it up and waslookin for some info. He said it had a Hemi in it? Do ya know what MPH and ET it was runnin?

MandDPerformance
    I think the Smalls is lookin to go fast again!!!!! It's about time. M and D need some competition!!!

FlatStupid
    Cmon Tony there aint no competition! Besides we might have to build a TAF blocker boat!!!!!!!!!!!!

BLUBYU
    I'm pretty sure it had a blown BBC back then. Used to run around 110, don't know about the et. If I remember correctly it was supposed to be fairly heavy.

BT273.
    J here is a history lesson, get back in the ZZ boat for one race against me..

I know everything there is to know about that boat. But you would have to call me back
    Bitch

Brodie
    Dang.
    Smallz is funney,,,,,,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast