Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blue Angels Air Show Part Of N. Cal. Poker Run

Poker Runs West
    Fleet Week in San Francisco Bay and the Blue Angels Air Show will be the backdrop for PRW very special boating event. OCT. 6-8 are the dates. Go to www.pokerrunswest.com for all of the info. Sponsored by Donzi and John Beery yachts in Alameda this first class event and show is not to be missed.

grads2112
    King of the Bay???.....hummmm.

Poker Runs West
    Yes, Greg you can be king of the bay too.................... But what bay are you talking about??????????????
    Your perception of what it takes to be king of SF Bay will change upon experiencing our Friday afternoon run out the gate. You will have a blast.

John.
    King of the Bay???.....hummmm.
    you're getting awefully cocky with this King stuff, aren't you?
    Are you about ready to be dethroned???

acatitude
    yea i heard rumor the ultra motor was dynoed yesterday...... let me know when the dethroning will take place.... :rollside: :rollside:

grads2112
    Dream on!!!!

grads2112
    yea i heard rumor the ultra motor was dynoed yesterday...... let me know when the dethroning will take place.... :rollside: :rollside:
    It ain't gonna happen.

grads2112
    Oh and by the way, Jory and I will have a few cold ones for both of you when we're kickin' it in Pastie Cove this weekend checkin out the tatas. Are those called turn key beers?

John.
    we needed to pull the fuel pump off the boat last night...so it didn't get done. But, it may be happening here sometime this afternoon. I'm waiting to hear from Don at Motor Machine so I can go down and videotape.

Poker Runs West
    King, why arn't you going to be in Pittsburg today defending your throne at the shootout? You will miss a great chance to see a 30' Eliminator with 700 Vibers run 130-140. I will let all your subjects know that pastie inspection was more important than retaining your throne. I'm out the door, have a great weekend.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast