Thread: Stupid People Shouldn't Breed

Her454
    I am so ****ing sick of hearing about small children dying because of the stupid ****ing parents that don't care enough to provide a safe enviroment for them! I know she's 18 but WTH! A group home? Wasn't anyone else paying attention? Just makes me sick. Ok, down off my soap box, sorry for the rant. :cry:
    NEW YORK Sep 22, 2006 (AP)— A 3-month-old infant fell off a bed into a bucket of her teenage mother's vomit and died, said police, who charged the woman with negligent homicide on Thursday.
    Savarin Dejesus, 18, had left the child with a baby sitter at an East Harlem group home where she lived to go out partying Sept. 15, police said.
    When she returned, Dejesus vomited in the bucket next to the bed where she fell asleep with her daughter, Niah Ford, in her arms, police said.
    The infant later tumbled into the bucket and apparently drowned, police said. Dejesus didn't discover what had happened to her baby until the next afternoon.
    The girl was taken to a hospital, where she was pronounced dead, police said.
    Dejesus also was charged with endangering the welfare of a child. She was in police custody late Thursday.
    A woman who answered the telephone at Dejesus' group home, the Fox House, declined to comment on the baby's death.

Arkansas
    That is horrible....every year here we have several cases of children dying from being left in cars...windows up...in 100 degree heat.

Mandelon
    Yah, I always put the lid on my buckets of vomit.....

DILLIGAF
    That is a very sad story T

lucky
    I could do so much with that last charge -- To bad I have Some class
    Very sad T-

MRS FLYIN VEE
    what gets me is who was watching the infant while the biatch was out partying and who gave the infant back to her if she was that drunk. The one who gave her back the infant should also be held responsable for child endangerment. dumb ass people they are.

Her454
    what gets me is who was watching the infant while the biatch was out partying and who gave the infant back to her if she was that drunk. The one who gave her back the infant should also be held responsable for child endangerment. dumb ass people they are.
    Exactly. Thats why I said WTF? GROUP HOME? Someone HAD to give that baby to the drunk bitch.

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Exactly. Thats why I said WTF? GROUP HOME? Someone HAD to give that baby to the drunk bitch.
    agreed. I think the other bicth should be where the drunk bitch is at also. They both should be held resposible for that poor baby.

Debbolas
    and there is people everywhere who can't have children..............very sad (and stupid)