Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: King of C.F.W

BT273.
    Well folks I am going to crown myself the king, and boat to beat, next year preacher tune her up you will need to..

lucky
    Well folks I am going to crown myself the king, and boat to beat, next year preacher tune her up you will need to..
    Big Shoes - ya better Pray

BT273.
    Big Shoes - ya better Pray
    No praying needed consider it done..

Her454
    A self proclaimed King hu? Going to be struttin yer stuff at New Years?

BT273.
    Well here is how I see it I spanked a well known Jet boat (Steel comp)my first pairing, my motor failed to start on my second pass yet I still ran down DA-BULL. On the second day I WHOOPED Da Bull with a blistering 8.60 and I have yet to put my new motor in or my Fogger (nos) on this motor which is a junk yard special.. We here in the woods do it Nascar style with our engine building. Special thanks to Joey Grose Racing engines..

BT273.
    A self proclaimed King hu? Going to be struttin yer stuff at New Years?
    Where have you been? I am always struttin you know that..

lucky
    Well here is how I see it I spanked a well known Jet boat (Steel comp)my first pairing, my motor failed to start on my second pass yet I still ran down DA-BULL. On the second day I WHOOPED Da Bull with a blistering 8.60 and I have yet to put my new motor in or my Fogger (nos) on this motor which is a junk yard special.. We here in the woods do it Nascar style with our engine building. Special thanks to Joey Grose Racing engines..
    ouch -- I can see this thread going round and round and .. ammm never mind--- Guess we'll have to give a shout out to RANKIN - he has been known to run with the KINGS lmao
    ps -- who hasn't spanked a jet -- geezzzz

BT273.
    ouch -- I can see this thread going round and round and .. ammm never mind--- Guess we'll have to give a shout out to RANKIN - he has been known to run with the KINGS lmao
    ps -- who hasn't spanked a jet -- geezzzz
    What do you got? Drag yo chit up to Camanche and run it..

Here we go.
    Ya know last year the King was never announced. I think it may be all the drag guys were just to embarrased to give it to a circle boat.............BBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA
    Kid

BT273.
    Here we go.
    Ya know last year the King was never announced. I think it may be all the drag guys were just to embarrased to give it to a circle boat.............BBBWWWWWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAA
    Kid
    First of all,
    requirements as follows:
    #1 One must maintain there ass in the seat at all times. (sorry morg you obviosly prefer the carling).
    #2 One must at least run a 9.0( sorry Morg get by your brother than talk)
    #3 one's boat must not look like a show piece. (Morg you obviosly fail to qualify so get back to work)!!

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast