Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Don't ya just hate the dentist

cdog
    I just got back from the dentist. 2 cavities and an inlay about a month ago. With good insurance it still cost me 600 bucks. They just took out the temp cement/filling and god dammm! It hurt. They had to numb me up because they kept hitting the nerves. IÂ’m developing an irrational fear of them evil bastards. There's something wrong about two people with tools digging and scraping in your mouth. So here I sit drooling on my self until this crap wears off.. :220v:

The Jerk
    I just went last week. Broke a filling in half. Called up the lil hot receptionist girl on her cell and let her know. Next day i was in and out in 35min in the morning for 26 bucks. My insurance is pretty slick.... I Heart the dentist or is it the receptionist?? hahahaha
    j

Mrs. casean
    Just what I want to hear the day I get go go :cry:

cdog
    Just what I want to hear the day I get go go :cry:
    Good luck. And may the force be with you.....

Sleek-Jet
    I'm due for a semi-annual lecture/torture session... I won't let the fockers pull my wisdom teeth... pisses 'em off... Until I have problems with them, they are staying...
    That and sadomasocistic hygenists they hire anymore, make it no fun.

Mrs. casean
    Good luck. And may the force be with you.....
    Thanks! I :cry:

RitcheyRch
    I like the dental hygenist and thats why go to get my teeth cleaned every 3-4 months.

HocusPocus
    i enjoy going to the dentist... only because i have never had a cavity or had to have any dental work, just cleanings twice a year. now the wife and kids are costing me some money even with dental insurance.

Richie Rich
    I just got back from the dentist. 2 cavities and an inlay about a month ago. With good insurance it still cost me 600 bucks. They just took out the temp cement/filling and god dammm! It hurt. They had to numb me up because they kept hitting the nerves. IÂ’m developing an irrational fear of them evil bastards. There's something wrong about two people with tools digging and scraping in your mouth. So here I sit drooling on my self until this crap wears off.. :220v:
    I'd love to have your dentist woes. I just had 4 wisdom teeth pulled and it cost me $1700 with good insurance (I work for the federal gov't). I'll get a big chunk of that back but still.... WTF am I paying insurance for anyway.

prosthogod
    F- you all.
    I don't hurt my patients, and if you took as much care of your teeth as you do your boat that wouldn't be an issue. Don't get me started on your bitching about fees, how much does it cost to run your boat for a year--and you can't eat with it. :rollside:

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast