Thread: Grand theft Auto makers getting sued agin....

Chromegorilla
    This is some staright bullchit. I am sick and tired of people who fock up their lives blaming music, movies and video games...... get focking real.
    This kid killed his family. Now, suing makers of GTA for $600 million!!!
    He says he would have never killed if he did not play that game..... his lawyer was just on CNN with Erica Hill and I wanted to kick him in the face. :yuk:

Run_em_Hard
    When are people going to take responsibility for their own actions??? What a fukin idiot.

Richie Rich
    This story has nothing to do with GTA but....
    Today on our local sports talk radio show a guy called in to discuss the local football team and its problems and said this: quote: "I don't understand the coaches play calling because when I'm playing Madden on my Playstation, if I'm playing against a team with a running quarterback, I adjust my defense differently than when I play a team with a passing QB".
    I almost crashed my car when I heard this dumba$$ and he was serious. As much fun as Madden might be (I play ALL the time) to me this was a sad statement on just how serious people take these video games and are completely out of touch with reality.....
    Just my .02 pennies....

Jyruiz
    When are people going to take responsibility for their own actions??? What a fukin idiot.
    Those days are long gone, it really sucks, but it is true.

Magic34
    This story has nothing to do with GTA but....
    Today on our local sports talk radio show a guy called in to discuss the local football team and its problems and said this: quote: "I don't understand the coaches play calling because when I'm playing Madden on my Playstation, if I'm playing against a team with a running quarterback, I adjust my defense differently than when I play a team with a passing QB".
    I almost crashed my car when I heard this dumba$$ and he was serious. As much fun as Madden might be (I play ALL the time) to me this was a sad statement on just how serious people take these video games and are completely out of touch with reality.....
    Just my .02 pennies....
    LMAO.... What did the host say?

Wet Dream
    Rockstar Videos will come through on this. Chances are, a jury wont let this go to court, and if it does...its a hell of a lot of advertisement for them. The kid should have shot himself after his killing spree.

RitcheyRch
    Sad but true and will never happen. This reminds me of a story my Daughter told me. She told me the reason she was doing bad in one of her classes a few years back is because "her teacher doesnt know how to teach".
    Told her she needs to learn to take responsibility for her actions and stop blaming others.

WUTWZAT
    What do you mean life is not like a video game, damn.... I have been searching everywhere for the cheat code for money and the cars I want!
    Its pretty sad!

redneckcharlie
    sam donaldsons ranch, which is where this whole thing happened, is right next to my old mans property. southern new mexico. the little bastard that did this used a self defense, to get a slap on the wrist. that kid has always been nothing but trouble. i'd string that little bastard up for free.

Tom Brown
    ..... his lawyer was just on CNN with Erica Hill and I wanted to kick him in the face. :yuk:
    I couldn't help but think of this thread when IN2-IN2MX logged in a few minutes ago.
    I swear, one day I'm going to be held down by a bunch of biker thugs telling me they're going to kick me in the face and I'll start laughing.
    I'm not even sure why I find it so funny... but it gives me no end of amusement.