Thread: starter ?

flatrookie
    ok I am having a problem with a slow starter it still works but I think its crap. I am thinking about getting a 1.4 hp starter from cp part #620-s1934m-c any info or other rec starters would be very appericated 14-1 comp is what the motors is thank you o ya and also wher to find 0 gauge or below cable and want to put new terminals for the batt any info on that would also be nice

Rattle Can Lou

Rattle Can Lou
    If you go to a welding supply company, they have whatever size cable you want and the fittings for the ends...

this the starter you need right here http://store.summitracing.com/partde...0&autoveiw=sku

superdave013
    this the starter you need right here http://store.summitracing.com/partde...0&autoveiw=sku
    after shipping that's well over 500 bucks. wow, I didn't know you could spend that kinda money on a starter.
    I'd call Ron Cook at RB Performance. 928-669-6411
    His starters are made by boat racers for boat racers. C'Mon!

like I said in the last starter thread, if you have to ask, you can't afford it!
    And I agree Cook is the guy to see. Stick with me Dave, I can show you where all the Hi Rollers spend their money.

superdave013
    lol, Ok

flatrookie
    thank you all for the great feed back and info. rattle can lou rec ron cook so I have placed my order before I saw the mack daddy from summit but it sounds like I cant go wrong with ron so thank you all once again for all of your help

YeLLowBoaT
    jebus... 500 for a starter
    you could always take it to holley generator on Sunrise and have them rebuild it. thats what i had to do with my starter for my boat.
    a pontiac starter with a ford nose cone is real ez to find.
    Most starter probs are cuased by too small/ corrodied wiring. You can check by running jumper cables from the battery to the starter.