Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Barking Dumb A$$$$$ dog!

EmpirE231
    my neighbor bought some lil foo foo indoor dog... but they keep it outside throughout the night I believe?? the lil Focker has been yapping every day from 4:30am and on... non stop for 20 minute intervals.... and they dont do shit... they dont put it in the garage or bring it in?? last night was the drawing point cause the lil bastard started at 3AM allll the way through 7:30 (how convenient.. that's when I get up for work :220v: ) .... what the heck can I do? will animal control do anything? call the city to see if its registered? ... we've told them something before... and they claim that my dog used to bark ....but when my dog did.. I couldn't sleep... I would get up and make my dog stop... I even went to the extent to train my dog with a muzzle throughout the night so she didnt bark... and now she's a silent one through out the night!!
    this is the same neighbor that lets there loud ass kids yell and scream all night like there's some kinda fire... when the kids play in the pool!! through 1AM on a sunday night!!! faaaaack lady... she also claimed when my dog barked that it bothered them.... well f'n sorry... your kids should be easier to discipline than a damn dog! ... and my dog is nowhere near the same level of of there dog now!!! just thought I'd give the fool scoop!

OnlyMoney
    OMG, any chance you live near me??? Our neighbors have a little chihuahua that the owner despises, but his girl has it. It has woken me up on many occasions and it only barks when they come home or leave...it barks so much that it ends up making this awful, eerie sound. The first time it happend at 3 a.m. and it was summer (hot in Vegas) and I was worried it would bark itself into exhaustion and the sounds just got eerier. I called all the #'s in the book but it was so late and I didn't want to call 911 for this dog, but I ended up calling during the day just to check and that's all I can do. I can't even talk to them fearing they might take it out on our stuff/house, etc. It's always late at night and enough to keep me from sleeping. I guess I'll just move to Havasu instead. :rollside:

lewiville
    depends where you lilve.
    when I lived in O.C. It was a suburb of RSM and it was county. I had to follow a strick guide line. First talk to the nieghbor, next write a certified letter, third write another letter, fourth write a final letter and then the cops would come out.
    If your in the city call the cops, they should come out. But first talk to the owner and let them know that you are willing to talk to them first and that its causing a prob. It might work for a week or so. Start documentation so when you do end up calling the cops, you can show proof that you have tried to work it out.

Cheap Thrills
    Here's an idea (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S81BzzJ9CEQ) :rollside:
    C.T. :wink:

lewiville
    Awesome!!!!!!!!

reDECKulous
    hahahahaha

schlepy
    i had that same f'ing dog next to me too. one day that poor thing got what it deserved. after months of praying for that dog to shut the hell up i got my prayers answred. the neighbors on the other side of them had 3 pit bulls that finally had enough too. they chewed through the fence and tore that poor little dog up.

THOR
    Lewiville is mostly right. I live in HB and had your exact problem. I first gave the neighbors a letter, then called animal control and the police. The police came out and made the neighbors aware of the problem. Next I filled out a form and mailed a letter to the neighbors again. The dog disappeared after that. After those steps previously mentioned what you do is get either a tape recorder or video of the dog barking and that will all be shown to a judge on the third offense.

RitcheyRch
    I would call the police and report it as disturbing the peace and call animal control.

EmpirE231
    Here's an idea (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S81BzzJ9CEQ) :rollside:
    C.T. :wink:
    hahahah awesome!!! :crossx:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast