Thread: "You mind if I have a piece of cake and stare at you while you sleep?"

DILLIGAF
    What an idiot....lol
    Cocaine, cake not a good mixture for suspect
    BY TONY RAAP
    Tuesday, September 26, 2006 11:49 PM MDT
    A Lake Havasu City man is in custody after he allegedly broke into a Hogan Lane residence, ate a piece of cake and then fled on foot.
    Police arrested Javier Lopez, 22, at 3:30 a.m., Sunday after, he was seen walking in the 2900 block of Jamaica Boulevard. Lopez's sandals matched a shoe pattern found at the crime scene, according to a Lake Havasu City police report.
    He was charged with burglary and possession of dangerous drugs after police allegedly found two grams of cocaine in his wallet. Both charges are felonies, according to the police report.
    Lopez is being held on $25,000 bond at the Mohave County jail in Kingman. Because he is an illegal immigrant, Immigration and Naturalization Service put him on an “ice hold,” meaning he cannot be bailed out even if someone pays the bond money, said Lt. Rich Sloma, Lake Havasu City Police.
    Around 2:30 a.m., police responded to a burglary in the 2300 block of Hogan Lane. The victim said that when she woke up, she saw a Hispanic man standing at the foot of her bed, eating a piece of chocolate cake, according to the police report.
    The man put his finger to his mouth as if to tell her to be quiet. She screamed as loud as she could. The man dropped the cake and took off running. The victim had left the rear patio doors unlocked, according to the police report.
    Police found several shoe prints in the victim's backyard. The shoe prints had the brand name “Flo Jos” in the middle, matching the bottom of Lopez's sandals. Officers also found a latent fingerprint on the inside of the master bedroom doorknob, according to the police report.
    Police placed all latent prints into evidence and sent them to the Department of Public Safety Crime Lab for analysis. Sloma did not know when Lopez's next scheduled court appearance was. Lopez had no prior criminal record, Sloma said.
    You may reach the reporter at raap@havasunews.com

lewiville
    hahahahah, I can see that replaying in the back of my mind. She wakes up and see's this guy there and she screams he throws the cake up in the air and takes off, kind of like the scean from E.T. when the kids finds him in the shed.

moneypit
    Javier Lopez, 22
    There you have it. :idea:

OCMerrill
    My wife would not have screamed.
    There would of been a large BANG however. :220v:

MudPumper
    I didn't know they still made "Flo Jo" sandals. Those things were the shit back in the day. LMAO