Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My dad left my mom after 35 yrs of marriage. :(

beaverretriever
    My dad must have ADD or somthing. The fricken guy and stay in one place for very long. They were living on the central coast and moved to Boulder City about a yr ago. My dad hated living by the beach (too overcast and crap every day). So they moved near my wife and I. Now he says its too hot and he wants to move to fricken Gardnerville. He wants to live in "cowboy country" as he puts it.
    My mom is sick of moving, so my dad left her this morning.
    Im pretty depressed. I dont really know what to do. I think maybe my father needs some kind of mood mediator like Prozac or somthing.
    Sorry to bring up personal problems. I just needed to vent.
    Thanks for listening.

beaverretriever
    Sorry to hear this, unfortunately Gardnerville is pretty hot too, and in the Winter, it's phuckin cold, hope that he likes it...
    LOL, thats what I told him. He doesnt listen to anyone...

Ziggy
    Sorry to hear.......that would really bother me too. Hope it can be worked out.....and frankly, its probably good your mom finally put down her foot and spoke up about how she feels.

Jyruiz
    He will be back.

RitcheyRch
    Sorry to hear that.

ahhell
    Im having in-law problems ........about the same thing, a little differant, WTF after you hit 60 the brain turns to mush or something :220v: :220v: :220v:

lucky
    maybe he should move to Garberville - - its a very RELAXING medicated place - dam parents are crazy huh

Beaver . My parents have been at each oters throats for as long as I can remember and there are times that I wish they would just split up and stop all the yelling . Maybe now your father will be happy being were he's at and you can keep a real good eye on moms . take care of your mom , cuz pops are some strange dudes , at least mine is . Unfortunate news and I hope everything gets better.
    -beerjet-

lewiville
    my vote is that once he is out there for a week he is going to realize what he has lost and come right back.

BADAXE
    The funny thing is, this has been a very mild summer in Boulder City. Seems like it has been 10 degrees below average for the last month or two. Best of luck to your Mom, B.C. is a great place to live.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast