from Cycle Trader ;
    Post Date: Aug 7th, 2006
    Expire Date: Sep 6th, 2006
    $10,000
    06' Suzuki GSXR 1000
    Farmington, UT 84025 - Aug 7, 2006
    2006 Suzuki 1000. This bike is perfect! It has 1000 miles and has had
    its 500 mile dealer service. (Expensive) It's been adult ridden, all
    wheels have always been on the ground. I use it as a cruiser/commuter.
    I'm selling it because it was purchased without proper consent of a
    loving wife. Apparently "do whatever the f*** you want" doesn't mean
    what I thought. Call me, Steve. (801)867-8292

Nord
    Thats what happends when your wife makes more money then you

HCS
    He needs to put his foot down. :rollside:

RitcheyRch
    A man with no balls.

bruddah
    guess he doesnt want to be sleeping on the couch!

Her454
    THATS SOME FUNNY SHIT. Unless its your bike I guess. Still funny

MudPumper
    I'm selling it because it was purchased without proper consent of a
    loving wife. Apparently "do whatever the f*** you want" doesn't mean
    what I thought. Call me, Steve. (801)867-8292
    That last line is frikkin hillarious. :rollside:

F26
    guess her fat a$$ needed a trike

ratso
    I have two friends that both make over a million a year, easy. Neither of the wives work, they drive new Mercedes and BMW's, Hummers, etc... Houses you could die for... Livin' Large... They take limos everywhere, go on trips constantly... and these women are knockouts. One of my friends was out the other night because his wife overheard him calling in some football bets... nothing large, just for fun, and she went through the roof. I asked him who supports her lifestyle, lets her shop at the finest stores and basically go and do as she pleases and spend whatever she wants? He said "I do"... I don't understand what the problem is??? My other friend... same thing. I see her out at the club at times and she will sit near me so if he asks, I can tell him she wasn't doing anything wrong, usually while he is at home with the kid... she is mid 20's... he is mid 40's... but let him try and go out with the guys and all HELL breaks loose... I could go on forever about these two spineless friends of mine, and I know a lot has to do with them being taken to the cleaners should things go sour... but I'd live in a shack before I put up with some "kept bitch" telling me how to spend the money I earn when they don't have a care in the fukkin world!!! :yuk:

Jyruiz
    I have two friends that both make over a million a year, easy. Neither of the wives work, they drive new Mercedes and BMW's, Hummers, etc... Houses you could die for... Livin' Large... They take limos everywhere, go on trips constantly... and these women are knockouts. One of my friends was out the other night because his wife overheard him calling in some football bets... nothing large, just for fun, and she went through the roof. I asked him who supports her lifestyle, lets her shop at the finest stores and basically go and do as she pleases and spend whatever she wants? He said "I do"... I don't understand what the problem is??? My other friend... same thing. I see her out at the club at times and she will sit near me so if he asks, I can tell him she wasn't doing anything wrong, usually while he is at home with the kid... she is mid 20's... he is mid 40's... but let him try and go out with the guys and all HELL breaks loose... I could go on forever about these two spineless friends of mine, and I know a lot has to do with them being taken to the cleaners should things go sour... but I'd live in a shack before I put up with some "kept bitch" telling me how to spend the money I earn when they don't have a care in the fukkin world!!! :yuk:
    That sucks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast