Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Today is my last day for contacts.

Totally IncapASSitated
    <----Definitely sick of the contacts like you H2O!!!
    Just out of curiousity...what have you all paid for your Lasik (or whatever procedure you got)?
    I went in for a consultation last week at the Laser Eye Center in Ontario, CA and was told $5200 for custom lasik (using the new intralase procedure where they use a laser instead of a knife to create the corneal flap). Thought it seemed a little high, but don't get me wrong...I'm definitely not a bargain shopper when it comes to something like this!!!!
    Certainly appreciate any feedback
    Alan

dicudmore
    Just out of curiousity...what have you all paid for your Lasik (or whatever procedure you got)?
    I went in for a consultation last week at the Laser Eye Center in Ontario, CA and was told $5200 for custom lasik (using the new intralase procedure where they use a laser instead of a knife to create the corneal flap). Thought it seemed a little high, but don't get me wrong...I'm definitely not a bargain shopper when it comes to something like this!!!!
    Alan
    I paid $4,000 (in 99) which was higher than some others were getting at the time, but like you said they are your eyes...I wasn't out looking for any discount.

dicudmore
    Did mine like at least 5 years ago, piece of cake and one of the greatest things I ever did besides marrying Robin !!!
    what? you didn't want to water-ski in glasses??

H20 Toie
    Alan
    That is the same thing i am doing and it is $4600 and i am not going to go to low budget when it comes to this.
    There are a lot of places to get it cheaper and they might be just fine but i would not take the chance

dicudmore
    That is the same thing i am doing and it is $4600 and i am not going to go to low budget when it comes to this.
    There are a lot of places to get it cheaper and they might be just fine but i would not take the chance
    when is it being done? This afternoon?

azgfboatgirl
    Damn, mine cost $2500, Barnett & Dulaney are top in their field and still beat what it's costing you.

Dave C
    touche...
    on the other hand the fakies and g-strings will be easier to see....
    I didn't know you were going to be around here tomorrow

OnlyMoney
    Alan
    Alan, I live in Vegas and used Dr. Jon Siems. He did my bro's, mom's and neighbor's all after mine. He just opened offices in Newport Beach and the Beverly Hills one may be open already. He also does the surgeries for Dr. Utenheimer in Temecula. I did the same thing you're looking into, all laser and the "custom cornea" for under $5k. I didn't pay, so I don't remember for sure, but I had to pay the $900 extra for the "custom cornea" which he is now doing for free! Oh well, I'm not worried about it since I see better than perfect now.
    Just my .02, or .04. Thought I would share.
    Shelby

Hardly Satisfied
    good luck, everyone that i know are very happy thay did it

bunny 166
    Do/Did any of you have an astigmatism?(sp?) Does it still work OK? I would love to have it done--So would D.....

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast