Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone seen this boat

wright27
    Anyone seen this boat. Dimarco, last known place was texas.

taylormanss
    you mean the boat in the avatar? where in texas was it last at? I'll keep an eye out for it.

wright27
    yes the one in my avatar. not sure where, my dad and i built this boat years ago when i was a kid . he sold it to a guy in texas who then resold it so not sure where but i would love to find it. sentimental stuff you know. My father passed away so it would be cool to find it and mabey get it back.

taylormanss
    I understand completely,my father has a 19' galaxy trihull jetboat that I learned to ski behind up in oklahoma.he passed away about 3yrs ago also and I would like to find it and restore it just because he owned it.

wright27
    It was a bad ass boat then and still should be. I know I would notice it if I say it on the water. I fear someone got it that did not know what they had and it is just rotting in someones backyard somewhere. hopefully its not sitting at the bottom of some lake.

Devilman
    It was a bad ass boat then and still should be. I know I would notice it if I say it on the water. I fear someone got it that did not know what they had and it is just rotting in someones backyard somewhere. hopefully its not sitting at the bottom of some lake.
    You got any bigger pictures of it? You say it went to Texas, you have any idea what area? I'll most certainly keep my eye out, as we do a fair amount of traveling & running on various lakes in the warmer months and Dimarcos are not all that common. If you have any other info, it would certainly be a help...

taylormanss
    I only know of one dimarco and it's a hydro.

wright27
    here

wright27
    Thanks Texan

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast