Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Rumor Mill....

dossangers
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...17k_boat_2.jpg Sure looks like JR's boat from here with a new HAT! So watch out TONY there com'in to get ya!!!!! maxi says shi'at anybody can wheel those sleds:rollside: :rollside: PS Why are the butterflies closed??? :boxed: :boxed:

olbiezer
    darn thats 5 posts from maxi without saying ballz or any of his famous br lines what is this world cumming to? just reread this thread........ballz was written by maxi at 6:26 pm.......my bad.........u go boy!

MAXIMUS
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...17k_boat_2.jpg Sure looks like JR's boat from here with a new HAT! So watch out TONY there com'in to get ya!!!!! maxi says shi'at anybody can wheel those sleds:rollside: :rollside: PS Why are the butterflies closed??? :boxed: :boxed:
    When you are making that kind of power you don't need to flat foot it to make her sing! Of course when running a puppy motor with a toy hat then you must stick your foot in its ass for best results!

MAXIMUS
    COme on Maxi, we'd love to have you running with us. You can't have other drivers switching out between heats though. You are gonna have to put the purse down and get after it!
    Tony I would have to put down more than a purse to strap my ass ontop of one of those missiles! The GN is just my speed thank you very much... Remember I am just a wannabe jetboat owner with a rent a sack! :cry:

MAXIMUS
    lol. Admission is the first step, the next step...
    quit your work and stay home, keep the house cleaned, pick up the kids from school and make sure dinner is ready. Then maybe she will let you go racing.

Dinner is not the problem its doing the dishes that seems an issue. Changing diapers & feeding the dogs would be a few more... I got so mad the other night I almost said something!

dmontzsta
    Dinner is not the problem its doing the dishes that seems an issue. Changing diapers & feeding the dogs would be a few more... I got so mad the other night I almost said something!
    LMAO

WaterBox
    That's what I was saying earlier, " Running Blind" [Eyes Closed] Maybe there testing some new secrete thing. :idea: :crossx:

uclahater
    Max in order to be able to say something :idea: you've had to of broken them in from day one :idea: You obviously never got the message :cry: therefore being screwed the rest of your life :cry: :cry:

MAXIMUS
    Max in order to be able to say something :idea: you've had to of broken them in from day one :idea: You obviously never got the message :cry: therefore being screwed the rest of your life :cry: :cry:
    LOL... amen!

ColeTR2
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...17k_boat_2.jpg
    Looks like fun on the strip! I think I heard you and loved it!!!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast