Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Fag search

Phat Matt
    I searched (http://www.***boat.com/forums/search...archid=1228588) this word in Bench Racers and came up with 266 pages.
    I searched (http://www.***boat.com/forums/search...archid=1228583) in here and came up with only 47.
    I was started to get a little worried about C&T.
    FAGS!!!

djunkie
    And you did this because????

BoatFloating
    He's lonely and searching for love in all the wrong places.....

Phat Matt
    Have you seen the pictures in here lately?

Bling Bling
    Have you seen the pictures in here lately?
    I'm surprised in your Fag search a picture of Phatt Matt did not appear. Have fun in LB this weekend.

Cat & Mice
    I don't get it!
    MP

Phat Matt
    I'm surprised in your Fag search a picture of Phatt Matt did not appear. Have fun in LB this weekend.
    LOL. I am surprised you even posted in this thread.
    We will. Should be a relaxing weekend.

andy01
    Matt is so gay he looks for the word "fag" on a boating site hoping to see gay men on boats! Matt say no to the back door brother, dicks are for chicks. We know Jen is a front, she can't really like you. It must be the e-ticket, "Im with Matt" and walked to the front of the line that keeps her around.
    What are you guys doing in LB this weekend and when are you leaving? If your around Sunday night we could do dinner at the Yardhouse.
    Andy

Phat Matt
    Matt is so gay he looks for the word "fag" on a boating site hoping to see gay men on boats! Matt say no to the back door brother, dicks are for chicks. We know Jen is a front, she can't really like you. It must be the e-ticket, "Im with Matt" and walked to the front of the line that keeps her around.
    What are you guys doing in LB this weekend and when are you leaving? If your around Sunday night we could do dinner at the Yardhouse.
    Andy
    We are just taking the trailer down to the RV park down the street from the Yard House. We will be there Friday night and coming back Sunday afternoon. I wouldn't really call it camping with full hook ups in the city, but it should be fun none the less.

andy01
    We are just taking the trailer down to the RV park down the street from the Yard House. We will be there Friday night and coming back Sunday afternoon. I wouldn't really call it camping with full hook ups in the city, but it should be fun none the less.
    Right on, to bad we're can't come down and kick it. That's like 10 minutes from my house. Hell I could a put the thirty in and run to Newport. Oh well maybe next time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast