Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Found an HID source

sigepmock
    Found a source for the Eagle Eye 4 x 8 oval HID's with the external ballasts. $490 a pair if I buy three or more sets. That's the best price I've found so far, anybody find anything better?
    http://www.jfmfgcorp.com/catalog/images/965.jpg
    http://www.eagleeyelights.com/965dia.jpg
    Anybody interested? I'm still a few weeks out from needing mine but let me know if you're interested.
    Thanks,
    Chris

Magic34
    Found a source for the Eagle Eye 4 x 8 oval HID's with the external ballasts. $490 a pair if I buy three or more sets. That's the best price I've found so far, anybody find anything better?
    http://www.jfmfgcorp.com/catalog/images/965.jpg
    http://www.eagleeyelights.com/965dia.jpg
    Anybody interested? I'm still a few weeks out from needing mine but let me know if you're interested.
    Thanks,
    Chris
    I am going to start working on this too, but for now I may just run some 55W PIAA 520's up front.
    I have my conference I am getting ready for in about 10 days and it is taking up a lot of time, but once that is done, I am going to jump all over this stuff.

Mrs. casean
    And what does this do?

riverroyal
    And what does this do?
    it makes you worry about rocks breaking them!...thats alot of money for lights

phebus
    And what does this do?
    It takes you from Junior Rhino Baller, to Big Baller in one step. :rollside:

Mrs. casean
    Oh no! We better keep it at JR Baller for now

riverbound
    What about duct taping a bunch of mag lites to the roll bar??? what does that make me?

riverroyal
    What about duct taping a bunch of mag lites to the roll bar??? what does that make me?
    twin :rollside:

sigepmock
    And what does this do?
    Besides all of the above mentioned items, they are really bright lights that don't take a lot of power to run. That's important because the Rhino's stator(power generator) is not that strong so if you add some lights, a radio, and anything else like a GPS, you will always be draing the battery. The idea behind going with HID's is that they give off way more light than standard lights so you don't have to run as many and they draw less power so you can run a decent stereo with out having to add a second large, heavy battery, which will slow the Rhino down even more than the cage, rear seats, stereo, speakers, ice chest and whatever else we seem to be adding to these things :crossx:
    Pay now for the lights or pay later for a larger stator/retifyer or battery and isolator. That's just my opinion.
    Chris

riverroyal
    Besides all of the above mentioned items, they are really bright lights that don't take a lot of power to run. That's important because the Rhino's stator(power generator) is not that strong so if you add some lights, a radio, and anything else like a GPS, you will always be draing the battery. The idea behind going with HID's is that they give off way more light than standard lights so you don't have to run as many and they draw less power so you can run a decent stereo with out having to add a second large, heavy battery, which will slow the Rhino down even more than the cage, rear, seats, stereo, speakers, ive chest and whatever else we seem to be adding to these things :crossx:
    Pay now for the lights or pay later for a larger stator/retifyer or battery and isolator. That's just my opinion.
    Chris
    that.I spend my nights by the fire drinking,rhino keys hidd en away

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast