Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: I need everyones take on ***boat.

Cheap Thrills
    Maybe I should delete that last post then :idea:
    C.T. :wink:

I like to keep them asking questions

I think the general feeling you get from a forum speaks to the quality of people that hang out there. This forum is a great place to hang out. There is so much fun and positive energy in pretty much all of the threads here, there's no question it would be a ton of fun to go to a ***boat event and meet a bunch of these folks. Even our resident K9 ball licker, Hoolign, is an OK guy... in small doses.
    When you hang out on a site that is uptight, I think it speaks to the quality of people there too. Who wants to be judged every second of every day? There are sites that delete a post if it disagrees with a moderator's opinion.
    I really don't see a point in being outraged, I just ignore those sites and hang out here. Sure, people assume I'm gay because of the company I keep but at least I have a good time.
    Well if they really wanna moderate , I'll give um something to moderate .

Jbb
    I think the general feeling you get from a forum speaks to the quality of people that hang out there. This forum is a great place to hang out. There is so much fun and positive energy in pretty much all of the threads here, there's no question it would be a ton of fun to go to a ***boat event and meet a bunch of these folks. Even our resident K9 ball licker, Hoolign, is an OK guy... in small doses.
    When you hang out on a site that is uptight, I think it speaks to the quality of people there too. Who wants to be judged every second of every day? There are sites that delete a post if it disagrees with a moderator's opinion.
    I really don't see a point in being outraged, I just ignore those sites and hang out here. Sure, people assume I'm gay because of the company I keep but at least I have a good time.
    Shut up Brown... ..Or else Im gonna have to come up there and[threat removed by automatic threat detection & elimination system]....again!..

Jbb
    My take is 8%. Jbb gets paid out of my portion based on his overall performance and hitting certain target numbers agreed to in the Ibex-Johnson contract of '01.
    Ibex-Johnson was a rip.....I signed that under duress.....
    It should be renegiotated at once....Larry Flynt is a cheapskate...
    and that Canadian money....dont work here....

This forum is a great place to hang out. There is so much fun and positive energy in pretty much all of the threads here,
    Tom have you been on this forum long?
    There are sites that delete a post if it disagrees with a moderator's opinion.
    I find that hard to believe such a place exists. :boxed:

Tom Brown
    Tom have you been on this forum long?
    This place has been like a Mary Kay sales seminar since I put Just Jets on ignore.

Tom Brown
    Ibex-Johnson was a rip.....I signed that under duress.....
    What ever happened to the 90 day clause in that contract?
    That was fricking classic!

This place has been like a Mary Kay sales seminar since I put Just Jets on ignore.
    Well with that I'm going to put on my facial moisturizing cream and exfoliating agent and hit the sak. :sleeping:

RitcheyRch
    For Toyota info I like www.tundrasolutions.com
    http://www.yotatech.com/forumdisplay...ysprune=30&f=5
    Head for the off topic forum. I'll try and get something started.
    -beerjet-
    Might make this my new sig line
    K&N should make underwear. Let's face it, underwear is just a filter.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast