Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need a new cell phone...again...

Do F150's Float?
    Stupid razr fell apart... Anyone have a hookup on phones? Doesn't hafta be a razr...just cingular compatible. I kinda wanted a TREO, but might be a little spendy for my liking... Just let me know - thanks!!!

djunkie
    I got this one about a month ago. Its ok. The camera takes great pics though. :rollside:
    http://onlinestorez.cingular.com/cel...156&WT.svl=mod

Windy
    Amanda...my daughter just got a Sidekick3...and I think I want one now to.

Do F150's Float?
    I got this one about a month ago. Its ok. The camera takes great pics though. :rollside:
    http://onlinestorez.cingular.com/cel...156&WT.svl=mod
    Sooo went to cingular last night, after they explained to me that i had gotten too many phones in the last year, i bought that one because it is, allegedly, more durable than the razr (the one that broke was my 3rd in a year) and it was only $80 after the infamous "rebate" . So... it seems pretty nifty!!! Wish me luck with this one... which is my 7th phone in about 3 years...LOL

djunkie
    Sooo went to cingular last night, after they explained to me that i had gotten too many phones in the last year, i bought that one because it is, allegedly, more durable than the razr (the one that broke was my 3rd in a year) and it was only $80 after the infamous "rebate" . So... it seems pretty nifty!!! Wish me luck with this one... which is my 7th phone in about 3 years...LOL
    Well quit dropping the darn things and they won't break you goofball. :crossx: :crossx:

Kilrtoy
    DID you drop it in the toilet

Do F150's Float?
    Well quit dropping the darn things and they won't break you goofball. :crossx: :crossx:
    LOL, i didn't drop it!! I only threw one out the window of my car (while driving) got it back and it wasn't broken. That's why i don't drive and talk on my phone with the window open anymore.
    Kilr... The phone does not go in the bathroom with me...ever... LOL

djunkie
    LOL, i didn't drop it!! I only threw one out the window of my car (while driving) got it back and it wasn't broken. That's why i don't drive and talk on my phone with the window open anymore.
    L
    So will I be seeing you on the bridge around 5:30? :crossx:

Do F150's Float?
    So will I be seeing you on the bridge around 5:30? :crossx:
    Nope! I am headed to the OC to catch a ride w/the bordsmnj's to Parker in...10 minutes!!!

reDECKulous
    Look on ebay, millions of phones... buy one, if it doesn't work, use your insurance and swap it for a new one! works everytime

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast