Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Toys....

Jbb
    Since it was inferred by members who shall remain nameless....{Traci}..That part of a midlife crisis....involved the purchase of expensive toys.....I got to lookin around my own compound......lol....and was wondering ...in addition to your boats......what toys do you own?....

Sleek-Jet
    This has disaster written all over it...
    The green monster Cutlass sits quietly in the garage most of the time.
    Currently in the market for an airplane... hopefully in the next 6 months or so.

Jbb
    This has disaster written all over it...
    The green monster Cutlass sits quietly in the garage most of the time.
    Currently in the market for an airplane... hopefully in the next 6 months or so.
    Disaster you say.....?......

Froggystyle
    I live for my toys.
    They are a fluid entity though. I get sick of them, want something else, no room, no money etc... pretty quickly. Always something else, and when it is "done" it usually goes away to make room for something else.
    Right now the glaring recent departures are the psycho Vette and the Ducati. Still with us are the Rhino, pimped out truck, two crazy mountain bikes, scuba gear, DJ booth and full club rig at the house, paintball gear, guns, gym, X-box 360 Live (recent addition), crazy home theatre and other assorted goodies.
    I am basically cleared hot to get anything, but something usually has to go first.

LAFD
    I live for my toys.
    They are a fluid entity though. I get sick of them, want something else, no room, no money etc... pretty quickly. Always something else, and when it is "done" it usually goes away to make room for something else.
    Right now the glaring recent departures are the psycho Vette and the Ducati. Still with us are the Rhino, pimped out truck, two crazy mountain bikes, scuba gear, DJ booth and full club rig at the house, paintball gear, guns, gym, X-box 360 Live (recent addition), crazy home theatre and other assorted goodies.
    I am basically cleared hot to get anything, but something usually has to go first.
    let me know about the dj and paintball stuff if you want to get rid of it.

Her454
    How come I'm always gettin blamed for shiat around here? :rollside: :cry:

Liberator TJ1984
    A Harley Sportster , a Katana 1100, Honda XR250 , '99F250 4wd hopped up V-10 , '05 F250 4wd hopped up 6.0 , and many WMD's and things that go BOOM :crossx:
    recently got rid of a '67 RS Camaro and a '67 Chevy II :cry:

Ziggy
    I'm gonna take notes and see who's house I wanna come visit while you're away :crossx: LOL

OGShocker
    I'm gonna take notes and see who's house I wanna come visit while you're away :crossx: LOL
    eF off, I travel A LOT!!!

Ziggy
    eF off, I travel A LOT!!! .....sans the Dana there ain't anything I want........LMAO
    Well maybe the lake view.......can't take that with me though

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast