Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fighting with the ex.... What do you guys think?

Mr. Crusader 83
    :argue:
    Ok so we dated for 5 1/2 years, we were planning on getting married, but she walked out on me. 4 years into it we bought a boat, she put in $2000 i paid the rest. ($3200) I also paid for the interior $2400, the pump work $900 and the engine upgrades $800. now she says she is taking me to court for half the price of the boat. Because her name is on the pink slip. $7500 if i get it.
    what do you guys think?
    we never got married.
    she never put any extra money into it.
    she has no proof that she paid $2000 up front.

Jordy
    But she did pay, you admitted it here and there are no real hitmen, they're all undercover cops.

topless
    Ok so we dated for 5 1/2 years, we were planning on getting married, but she walked out on me. 4 years into it we bought a boat, she put in $2000 i paid the rest. ($3200) I also paid for the interior $2400, the pump work $900 and the engine upgrades $800. now she says she is taking me to court for half the price of the boat. Because her name is on the pink slip. $7500 if i get it.
    what do you guys think?
    we never got married.
    she has no proof that she paid $2000 up front.Take out the interior, pump and motor. Then see how much the hull is worth.

scarabrick2
    Who's on the title?

jackpunx
    what do you guys think?
    we never got married.
    Look it up on "nada" I bet its only worth a couple thousand.. Sell it for that price.. give her half the money.. then buy it back
    good luck

riverroyal
    and move on

Mr. Crusader 83
    on the title it says
    my name / her name
    does that mean, and , or?
    i know if it is or then i can sell it without her signing

Her454
    what do you guys think?
    we never got married.
    Um...... "she put in 2000.00 ............. that says it all. If the situation were reversed would you want the money back that you put in to it?

JB in so cal
    on the title it says
    my name / her name
    does that mean, and , or?
    i know if it is or then i can sell it without her signing
    Is it California title?
    It should be either "and" or "or".

Jordy
    Um...... "she put in 2000.00 ............. that says it all. If the situation were reversed would you want the money back that you put in to it?
    I don't see where he asked for a girl's opinion on the topic. Of course you're going to side with your own kind.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast