Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Fighting with the ex.... What do you guys think?

Mr. Crusader 83
    the only part that sucks ass is she wants money, but we lived together in havasu for 2 years and she never worked never looked for work and cherged the living shit out of HER credit cards while i paid them, and the rent and utilities.
    that is why i dont want to give her shit.... you know

YeLLowBoaT
    tell her you will give her 2k then get the F00k out of my life. Do you have records of what you paid for the upgrades on the boat? that will come in very handy latter down the line. If you do, then it comes down to "how much would the boat be worth with out the upgrades"
    If I were a betting man I would bet she comes out of this with 2k- court costs....

NOTALENT
    did you write checks or pay cash for the upgrades....if you have the copy of the checks with only your name on it...there is your proof...otherwise it may be cheaper to giver her half and get her out of your life....or sell to someone on ***boat for x amount of money..

Her454
    I don't see where he asked for a girl's opinion on the topic. Of course you're going to side with your own kind.
    My own "kind" LOL........ Not siding, just voicing my opinion on what I think is fair.

Ivan Dan
    Um...... "she put in 2000.00 ............. that says it all. If the situation were reversed would you want the money back that you put in to it?
    I think what he is saying is that she wants half of the total of what its worth ($7500) instead of the just the $2000 she put into it.

Mr. Crusader 83
    also it is ca title
    my name / her name
    i dont get it?????????

Mr. Crusader 83
    I think what he is saying is that she wants half of the total of what its worth ($7500) instead of the just the $2000 she put into it.
    correct.... f*** that

Howie Feltersnatch
    Give her 2 grand & be done with it. If she still want's to go to court then Jaxpunx's idea is a good one. Oops - I see she want's half of the perceived value - hahaha! See ya honey.

jackpunx
    the only part that sucks ass is she wants money, but we lived together in havasu for 2 years and she never worked never looked for work and cherged the living shit out of HER credit cards while i paid them, and the rent and utilities.
    that is why i dont want to give her shit.... you know
    It will cost you less if you pay her now.. Boats dont appreciate.. so.. take her 2k.. run it through the depreciation process.. figure out what that is.. and pay her.. get a loan from a guy that threatens to cut your legs off.. and give her that money.. You will have better luck with the loan shark then with a woman scorned

Mr. Crusader 83
    It will cost you less if you pay her now.. Boats dont appreciate.. so.. take her 2k.. run it through the depreciation process.. figure out what that is.. and pay her.. get a loan from a guy that threatens to cut your legs off.. and give her that money.. You will have better luck with the loan shark then with a woman scorned
    LOL now that is some funny shit......

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast