Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Fighting with the ex.... What do you guys think?

jackpunx
    I think what he is saying is that she wants half of the total of what its worth ($7500) instead of the just the $2000 she put into it.
    a boat is only worth what someone will pay for it..
    What do you have in that boat that is worth 7500 ?(no disrespect intended)..

riverroyal
    so she has plenty of free time.After you take a day,or 2 days off work to deal with this your gonna lose money.just pay her.In very small payments

Her454
    It will cost you less if you pay her now.. Boats dont appreciate.. so.. take her 2k.. run it through the depreciation process.. figure out what that is.. and pay her.. get a loan from a guy that threatens to cut your legs off.. and give her that money.. You will have better luck with the loan shark then with a woman scorned
    LMAO, I would have to agree..... I would give her only what she put in to it, period. But the sooner the better..........

Jordy
    My own "kind" LOL........ Not siding, just voicing my opinion on what I think is fair.
    But life isn't fair so it's kind of a pointless exercise.

YeLLowBoaT
    if all else fails... put a few hundred more in the boat... in N20....see if that motor can handle that 250hp shot... then see how much its wroth :crossx:

Mr. Crusader 83
    a boat is only worth what someone will pay for it..
    What do you have in that boat that is worth 7500 ?(no disrespect intended)..
    no problem.... its a 83 crusader bubble deck, new seats, carpet, gauges, 454, berkeley, with droop, loader, diverter, 2 optimas, i paid 5g figured it was worth at least 7500 with all the upgrades,
    runs great 65mph all day. fun, i just want a bigger boat, for me and my new chick.

C-2
    This has
    JUDGE JUDY
    Written all over it. Sure, she'll yell at you and make you pay - but with the shows money, not yours.
    Seriously.

Mr. Crusader 83
    if all else fails... put a few hundred more in the boat... in N20....see if that motor can handle that 250hp shot... then see how much its wroth :crossx:
    i already told her it needs an engine and its only worth $4000. and she still wants half.

YeLLowBoaT
    i already told her it needs an engine and its only worth $4000. and she still wants half.
    Max out the INS then don't put the plug in all the way....make sure you have one to the kind that "toggle" make sure it sticks below the boat for that 250 shot runs.... :crossx: :crossx:

PlyaPlya22
    Look it up on "nada" I bet its only worth a couple thousand.. Sell it for that price.. give her half the money.. then buy it back
    good luck
    I think this is the wisest thing to do if you want to keep it!

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast