Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Additional Down Payment Required

scooooter7
    If interest rates go up, the prices will come down. If they don't, they'll stay pretty much the same for entry level housing. The mid to upper level housing has taken the biggest hits so far, it might be a while before they go back up.

bigq
    If interest rates go up, the prices will come down. If they don't, they'll stay pretty much the same for entry level housing. The mid to upper level housing has taken the biggest hits so far, it might be a while before they go back up.
    I disagree with that notion. People have been buying shit they can't begin to afford for three years at least. The average house is what...? 350k -400k for something you would live in maybe? I would guess you need the down plus 80 - 110k to live there. Whats the average income 60k? hmmm.

C-2
    $3K/mo. is not fun, especially if self-employed where cashflow is about as reliable as a Ford motor. I had to shit out $100K to cash out my sis-inlaw on an acre of land....so I had to take that $3K/mo. mortgage for a year. I did it, but it wasn't easy and I'm glad to be at a more manageable rate.
    Then again, I'm just a regular type guy and not a baller - so 3K might be chump change to others.

Wake Havasu
    $3K/mo. is not fun, especially if self-employed where cashflow is about as reliable as a Ford motor. I had to shit out $100K to cash out my sis-inlaw on an acre of land....so I had to take that $3K/mo. mortgage for a year. I did it, but it wasn't easy and I'm glad to be at a more manageable rate.
    Then again, I'm just a regular type guy and not a baller - so 3K might be chump change to others.
    PI's have the goods on a lot of cheating husbands. Just blackmail your way to being a baller!

djunkie
    Talk about sticker shock moving from SB back to Upland.
    Double the finance amount, double the payment. Pretty easy math I guess.
    So anyone have $50,000-$100,000 I can work for, or any portion of that?
    Ideas would be greatly appreciated and accepted.
    Let's hear some...
    Brian
    I'm trying to get the wife to get a different job or something making better money. She is a Certified Pharmacy Technician. What else can she do?
    Just curious but what kinda prices are homes selling for there? Say a 3 bed 2 bath?

wsuwrhr
    Just curious but what kinda prices are homes selling for there? Say a 3 bed 2 bath?
    500 large.

wsuwrhr
    start cranking those handles faster!
    Buy some parts and donate.
    What do you need made?

wsuwrhr
    In one year I got married, quit my job of five years and went to work for my self. Then bought my first house talk about stress!. Im paying 4300 month plus 7k year in taxes. Your just going to have to bust your ass!! Someone once told me you cant get your head cut off if you dont stick your neck out. :cry:
    Wow.
    That is a whole bunch of stick your neck out.

AirtimeLavey
    You can look at some here... RE website (http://www.socalrealestatebyrick.com/f-properties.html)

wsuwrhr
    I disagree with that notion. People have been buying shit they can't begin to afford for three years at least. The average house is what...? 350k -400k for something you would live in maybe? I would guess you need the down plus 80 - 110k to live there. Whats the average income 60k? hmmm.
    I agree with the average house price.
    I have more than 100k to put down,
    Problem is I think I will need 200k down to breathe.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast