Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Additional Down Payment Required

lawbreaker2
    Sorry, 30 min for us.

wsuwrhr
    Getting ready for the shutdown

Jim W
    Your gettin out cheap. 2 bed 1 baths around here are in the high $600's
    I have a 4 bdr, 2,500 sq/ft home, completly remodeled with granite counter tops, hard wood floors, new oven/micro/washer/dryer/sinks and faucets, completly painted, updated with new, roof, siding, garage and entry doors, 600 s/f income apt. ($650 per mo.) 10 acres, horse barn, 2 out buildings 1--4100 s/f storage building, 1--3,500 s/f work shop, 2 inground lifts, air compressor, insulated to R40, 1/4 acre pond with a creek etc. I would like to get around $340,000+/-
    Any interest???
    Be good, Jim

wsuwrhr
    ...and the punchline is that your house is in NY....where is snows and is freezing cold.
    Otherwise I would be at your door with Airtime Lavey and a briefcase locked to my wrist.
    Brian
    I have a 4 bdr, 2,500 sq/ft home, completly remodeled with granite counter tops, hard wood floors, new oven/micro/washer/dryer/sinks and faucets, completly painted, updated with new, roof, siding, garage and entry doors, 10 acres, horse barn, 2 out buildings 1--4100 s/f storage building, 1--3,500 s/f work shop, 2 inground lifts, air compressor, insulated to R40, 1/4 acre pond with a creek etc. I would like to get around $340,000+/-
    Any interest???
    Be good, Jim

wsuwrhr
    So I guess noone has any big manufacturing jobs that need to done?
    Bummer.
    I guess I'll get to work with my marker and cardboard, then off to the street corner.
    "Will work for down payment money"
    Brian

Jim W
    ...and the punchline is that your house is in NY....where is snows and is freezing cold.
    Otherwise I would be at your door with Airtime Lavey and a briefcase locked to my wrist.
    Brian
    The punch line was going to be that I would rent the apt for 9 or so mo. until my new house got built....
    And, FYI, it was 65 degrees today.
    Ask Devils Advocate (sp?) about Canandaigua Lake. You just might consider it.... 2nd highest valued lake front property in the country. Just behind Tahoe.
    Oh and shhhhhhhhh..............dont tell any one,,,,,,,, no Illegals.... Nice!!!!!!!!
    Be good, Jim

Jim W
    insulated to R40
    OK
    so at times, it might get a little brisk outside...........
    Be good, Jim

wsuwrhr
    ...and FYI, come back with your blue fingers and enlighten me with the temp in a month and a half.
    Both of my parents are born and raised in Utica, they moved here as soon as they got old enough to be on their own. I still have lots of family there.
    Brian
    The punch line was going to be that I would rent the apt for 9 or so mo. until my new house got built....
    And, FYI, it was 65 degrees today.
    Ask Devils Advocate (sp?) about Canandaigua Lake. You just might consider it.... 2nd highest valued lake front property in the country. Just behind Tahoe.
    Oh and shhhhhhhhh..............dont tell any one,,,,,,,, no Illegals.... Nice!!!!!!!!
    Be good, Jim

Jim W
    ...and FYI, come back with your blue fingers and enlighten me with the temp in a month and a half.
    I was just about to drop the price.....you seemed like a nice guy.
    Now you are going to pay full price!!!! :220v:
    Be good, Jim
    Oh, just so you know, Utica is considered the arm pit of NY :yuk:

wsuwrhr
    That is why they are in CA.
    Just jokes man, just jokes....
    Your full price is still less than half what it would cost to buy a house like you described in CA.
    Brian
    I was just about to drop the price.....you seemed like a nice guy.
    Now you are going to pay full price!!!! :220v:
    Be good, Jim
    Oh, just so you know, Utica is considered the arm pit of NY :yuk:

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678