Thread: Whos going to sema

FLOJO
    this is my first time going to sema. Is there anything going on for oct 31?

Eliminator 4 Life
    this is my first time going to sema. Is there anything going on for oct 31?
    yea lots of freaks walking the strip in costumes its fun to go and look. I should be there...

Playbuoy
    yeah, i'll be there.
    Tons of parties, huge covers. If you don't want to pay the covers, go to Hard Rock Hotel and hang at circle bar after midnight. Incredible.

Westside Gato
    I'll be there. Spending 3 day looking then swinging by Havasu on Friday for the day. Anyone in? I'll be spending a lot of time around speed alley.

RitcheyRch
    Never been there and would love to go. Wish was open to people in the aircraft industry.

Beer-30
    I'll be there. Wed, Thur, Fri. Flying into Henderson, rental car, staying at BBs at Stateline.

trailerpark_tj
    I'll be there. Spending 3 day looking then swinging by Havasu on Friday for the day. Anyone in? I'll be spending a lot of time around speed alley.
    What's up Lou? I'll be at SEMA the last two days and then off to Havasu! Give me a call.
    TJ

x7734x
    I will be here/there. If anyone needs a party bus let me know and I will get you hooked up.
    NHRA is the weekend before too. Should be a fun filled week as always.

BowTie Rick
    Sunday - Saturday :yuk: Vegas is a bit tough for an entire week. Stop by the K&N booth and say hi. I'll be the one sweating out gin. We are unveiling Art Morrison's 1960 Corvette. It sits on a brand new chassis they have developed. Supposed to out-handle a new (non Z06) model :idea: We are also showcasing filtration testing and expelling the mass air sensor / filter oil myth. :crossx: Good stuff and it should make more than few companies eat crow :rollside: We're bringing in over $1 million in test equipment alone to show the public what we actually do behind the scenes.