Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where can i find chromed aluminum valve covers

atxwrangler
    i need some for a ford 460!thanx!

jetboat
    try cp performance.or summit racing,got mine from summit around $125.00 for the pair.

Devilman
    I give up...... Where CAN you find them?
    LMAO
    Actually, Jegs sells some. Thats what I ordered for mine to replace the regular aluminum ones. Why you wanna be copyin me for?

IMPATIENT 1
    MARTY, ya gettin close to runnin the blown cheyenne?

Devilman
    Like these? (http://www.jegs.com/webapp/wcs/store...tegoryId=18353)
    Chris
    Those are what I'm running right now, polished aluminum. I was thinking about getting the chromed aluminum versions, gettin tired of polishing them. Seems the chrome would possibly be little easier to maintain? I dunno.....

460 jus getn it
    Those are what I'm running right now, polished aluminum. I was thinking about getting the chromed aluminum versions, gettin tired of polishing them. Seems the chrome would possibly be little easier to maintain? I dunno.....
    I hear that. I have the same ones, there is a place bye the house that does umm.....Winter project......Just getting old polishing them damn things all the time.

dmontzsta
    www.summitracing.com
    The chromed ones are a little more, but worth it. I used to be a huge polished alluminum fan, but after my last boat, I gave up on it for the new one. It stays looking shiny and is easy to maintain.

Nucking futs
    I used to be a huge polished alluminum fan, but after my last boat, I gave up on it for the new one. It stays looking shiny and is easy to maintain.
    Thats because thats all you do is polish the new boat. When is it going to get wet?
    Marty, you sell the SWTD?

dmontzsta
    Thats because thats all you do is polish the new boat. When is it going to get wet?
    Marty, you sell the SWTD?
    Waiting on Paul to finish the motor, he is a busy guy. Then waiting for Dave Sammons to squeeze me in for some work, he is another busy guy. They are worth the wait though, cause they both know their shit.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast