Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Talkin on your phone while takin a pee...?

Do F150's Float?
    Just went to the ladies room, a woman goes into the stall next to me, talking on her phone, puts the ass gasket on the toilet... still talking. Does her business... still talking... flushes...still talking.
    WTF?! If i was the other person on the phone, i would have hung up!!! That is just gross!!! :yuk: Is that just me or what?

Ziggy
    She told me some girl next to her in the other stall was giving her the stink eye for talking on her cell and tinkling at the same time....
    Small world

HocusPocus
    i don't care to talk to anyone on the phone while they are on the toilet, just somethat that isn't right about that. i can't stand it when im on the pot and then the kids or the wife wants to speak to me.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    Uhm Nan, I hate to break it to you but I talk to you all the time from the toilet. :rollside:
    I dated a guy who used to eat while on the toilet. That used to gross me out really bad. :yuk:

Do F150's Float?
    She told me some girl next to her in the other stall was giving her the stink eye for talking on her cell and tinkling at the same time....
    Small world
    LOL!
    Uhm Nan, I hate to break it to you but I talk to you all the time from the toilet. :rollside:
    I dated a guy who used to eat while on the toilet. That used to gross me out really bad. :yuk:
    Well, i've never noticed tinkle noises in the background...lol. As for eating on the toilet... EWW. i think i just threw up in my mouth a little :yuk:

phebus
    I would have made farting sounds

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    You do realize that I am now going to make it a point to call you from the potty? :rollside:

Dave C
    did she drop a fat stink pickle...
    you should have yelled out really loud... who dropped a bomb in dis mutha. :rollside:

Kilrtoy
    TOM BROWN post from there, that is his normal spot

Do F150's Float?
    You do realize that I am now going to make it a point to call you from the potty? :rollside:
    Hahaha... I <3 you linda... "I am texting you from the potty!!"
    You guys are all kinds of funny today!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast