Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Halloween costumes??

MOBrien
    So what are you going to be for Halloween this year & why?

HocusPocus
    i havn't dressed up for halloween since 1975 :skull: im ugly enough as i am.

Miss Jackie
    Well I know I've thought about it but don't know just yet what I want to be, except the idea of being one of those chicks that holds the race flags at the short shorts. I think that might be fun.

RitcheyRch
    Ditto but then think about dressing up as Shrek since been told look similar to him. :boxed:
    i havn't dressed up for halloween since 1975 :skull: im ugly enough as i am.

BrendellaJet
    I think Burger king needs to come out with a costume of the King. Id buy it! That guy is Fockin funny.

schlepy
    if you ask my girlfirend she would say an a$$hole......

RitcheyRch
    I woudlnt mind finding one of those huge Jack heads from the Jack in the Box commercials. A friend of mine made one years ago for the Long Beach to Catalina Polar Bear Race but he threw it away when he moved from OC to Perris.

Mrs 2LKHVSU
    Year before last, the Mr and I went as a Traditional Dr and Nurse. Since the Mr doesn't like to dress up, I figured I better stick with the same Dr costume for him. Last year, I was a Witch and he was a WEE-ATCH Dr. :crossx:

HocusPocus
    Ditto but then think about dressing up as Shrek since been told look similar to him. :boxed:
    now that you mention it.. :rollside: , my wife bought a pygmy goat a couple years ago and it use to follow me around the yard. my youngest daughter who was 3 at the time, said "dad you look like shrek and donkey". DOH!

RitcheyRch
    You should get a Shrek costume and walk around the neighborhood with the goat.
    now that you mention it.. :rollside: , my wife bought a pygmy goat a couple years ago and it use to follow me around the yard. my youngest daughter who was 3 at the time, said "dad you look like shrek and donkey". DOH!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast