Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nkra ??

BT273.
    Just curious if I qaulify?? I hear the qaulifications are as follows;
    A. Must be between 45 and 60 years young
    B. Must post at least 8 times a day about how fast I am.
    C. Must talk about circle boats in every other conversation with my Buds.
    D Must be at LEAST 20 #s overweight!
    E. must race one race and post about till Kingdom come.
    Will after further review I qaulify for B, D, E, Will the crew let me in with a score of 3 out of 5?? Thanx The 273 boat

fisrt you are dead nuts on. second,you just answered your own question.no way in hell your getn' in. you are stuck as a wannabe. for now any way. but keep trying.

lucky
    D. must be willing to give Billy reach around :crossx:
    Will after further review I qaulify for B, D, E, Will the crew let me in with a score of 3 out of 5?? Thanx The 273 boat
    ya - thought i'd help you out with the slingin ---- ps Billy -- he said it not me

dossangers
    Will after further review I qaulify for B, D, E, Will the crew let me in with a score of 3 out of 5?? Thanx The 273 boatWell you guys lost your HERO to circle boats and i know its lonely up there not being able to swing on TONY'S NUTS anymore! And to answer your question 1st you have to have SACK to drive a real boat farther than 1/4 mile So NO you dont qualify! you got the B part right but thats all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BT273.
    Well you guys lost your HERO to circle boats and i know its lonely up there not being able to swing on TONY'S NUTS anymore! And to answer your question 1st you have to have SACK to drive a real boat farther than 1/4 mile So NO you dont qualify! you got the B part right but thats all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Well since Smally waxed your ass in your hydro, with nos, you bail out and join the in crowd, appears to me you are the one swingin sack to sack on an hourly basis. Tell ya what if you could make a motor last you might go a few round's in the quarter, not laps and than KABBOOMMM..
    The real racer, the one and only 273 boat..

gnRacer98
    Never understood why they call themselves a "racing association" when by the admission of the majority of their own members they are not interested in racing their boats.
    I always thought since they love their K's that Kneedles Knostalgia Klub would be far more appropriate and they could develop one heck of a logo too.

dmontzsta
    What happened to the old BT273? I dont remember him talking this much. :idea:

wsuwrhr
    Man, some people just take shit way to serious.....
    Never understood why they call themselves a "racing association" when by the admission of the majority of their own members they are not interested in racing their boats.
    I always thought since they love their K's that Kneedles Knostalgia Klub would be far more appropriate and they could develop one heck of a logo too.

dossangers
    Well since Smally waxed your ass in your hydro, with nos, you bail out and join the in crowd, appears to me you are the one swingin sack to sack on an hourly basis. Tell ya what if you could make a motor last you might go a few round's in the quarter, not laps and than KABBOOMMM..
    The real racer, the one and only 273 boat..I know the hydro would have WAXED your tubb!!!! If you never push the peddle down all the way like you then you dont need to worry about your shit blowing up! As far as my boat you need not worry about it It held its own a long time and showed some transom for a few years! I use my boat i dont just PUSSY AROUND here on the Forums hoping somday my SACKS GROW!!

Bobbo541
    BT273 sounds like Tony to me .

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast