Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It looks like 15 minutes or less...

Devil's Advocate
    is not going to save me 15% or more on car insurance, as those damn Geico commercials drill into your head. Got 3 quotes online, 3 different variations of coverage and all of them were more than what I pay now with Allstate. Did another search for quotes, anyone know anything about Response Insurance? They gave me a really good quote for 6 mo premium.

OCMerrill
    Did it...like 15% more not less.
    Have not tried Response though.
    http://www.response.com/StatesOfOperation.asp
    Never used them. Good in CA though so they meet the min. criteria of not to damn much. Maybe chaeper but if you get a claim?? How will they be?
    Mercury is the best deal I have found.

soupersonic
    21st Century has been great for us .

YeLLowBoaT
    I currently use Liberty mutal. I could not be happyer. It was by far the cheapest( plus if your a member of most major credit unions you get a extra 10% off ) I had a theft claim, I had the check 2 full bis days later ( called after 5pm with the claim)

Outnumbered
    The only company I know that can beat Allstate is Mercury but I had a bad experience with them so buyer beware.

ahhell
    Yeah I did the 15 minute thing and I can spend 300% more :yuk:
    Im paying 2200 with 21st and Progressive wanted 6500...........think ill stay with 21st

Jyruiz
    I have had Mercury for over 10 years and I have never been able to find somebody cheaper. I have had three claims with them and never a problem and our rates did no go up. I reported one claim 11 months later (somebody broke into my car and messed up the door) and they took care of it like it happened the same day.

KreatinKaos
    They wanted me to pay several hundred more for less coverage ... somebody should step on that f*cking gecko :crossx:

Devil's Advocate
    They wanted me to pay several hundred more for less coverage ... somebody should step on that f*cking gecko :crossx:
    I agree..
    So far my 6mo premium with Allstate is standing up pretty well against the competitors. Geico, AIG, Liberty Mutual, and 21st have been higher for me so far with quotes. I haven't tried Mercury (haven't heard of them) or Progressive. I'm looking for another quote with American Family too since their first quote was pretty good.

ratso
    is not going to save me 15% or more on car insurance, as those damn Geico commercials drill into your head. Got 3 quotes online, 3 different variations of coverage and all of them were more than what I pay now with Allstate. Did another search for quotes, anyone know anything about Response Insurance? They gave me a really good quote for 6 mo premium.
    ...maybe they read your sig line. :idea:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast