Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 1962 Howard Wood Deck

Clearlake Kid
    I hate to get rid of this project, but i'm moving out of state and can't take it with me. It's a 62 Howard flat wood deck. Jon Miller just restored the deck and painted the boat, and he did a hell of a job. The wood on the deck is hard to explain it's just gorgeous. I have all the parts to put it back together. But no motor. 13,000 or obo. No lowballers, i have alot of money in this boat. :crossx: 707-350-5450

Clearlake Kid
    Thanks Mach1..........

wsuwrhr
    I thought the boat looked familiar.
    I remember the pictures from the miller site.
    Brian
    I hate to get rid of this project, but i'm moving out of state and can't take it with me. It's a 62 Howard flat wood deck. Jon Miller just restored the deck and painted the boat, and he did a hell of a job. The wood on the deck is hard to explain it's just gorgeous. I have all the parts to put it back together. But no motor. 13,000 or obo. No lowballers, i have alot of money in this boat. :crossx: 707-350-5450

MBlaster
    damn thats purdy.

Clearlake Kid
    damn thats purdy. Thanks...........

Clearlake Kid
    ttt

Clearlake Kid
    Come on guys,some one needs a project for winter..................... :crossx:

Bobby Knight
    Frank where the hell are you moving? We never m,anaged to get together at clear Lake. I only made it up there once this whole summer due to the new baby, well worth it though. I hope all is well w/ you and the family, and this is a good desired move. Let me whats going on. Steve

Clearlake Kid
    Frank where the hell are you moving? We never m,anaged to get together at clear Lake. I only made it up there once this whole summer due to the new baby, well worth it though. I hope all is well w/ you and the family, and this is a good desired move. Let me whats going on. Steve Hey Steve, everything is good. We bought a farm in Oregon and i'm just not going to have the time to rig the flat. Take care Frank

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast