Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: confession

cyclone
    So after watching River Rats II on sunday i have to admit that i walked out of that theater thinking that owning a boat like Billy's would be as cool as a Twinkie dipped in beer. I was utterly amazed at how fast he ran that thing in ugly water and then watching the other B-boats turn on a dime just cemented the idea in my head that someday I might have to buy one.
    Thankfully you guys have bought them all up because I dont think the wife would want me piloting a boat like that just to see how fast i could drive in chop. She's just barely cool with me drag racing in flat water at Ming. :rollside:

Sleek-Jet
    Twinkies dipped in beer get soggy real fast...

superdave013
    Todd would hook you up with that b boat he has I'm thinkin.
    by by squirt gun as the writing is on the wall now.

Rattle Can Lou
    That is exactly what happened to me. I told myself about two years ago that I just had to have one of those things. I don't want the blown alky deal but a nice 100 mph chop boat. Can't wait to drive it. The 141 dealio was impressive. As much as I hate to admit it. But I gotta tell ya that the Sanger Mini Cruiser looked like fun too.

That is exactly what happened to me. I told myself about two years ago that I should just admit to everyone that I love Tony.
    Hey Mr Minegar,
    I appreciate the love but I must say that i don't swing that way sir. Try the Sandbar.
    T.

cyclone
    Come to think of it the onboard camera shots of Tony passing that guy in the blue boat who was chasing him in circles was rad too.

cyclone
    Todd would hook you up with that b boat he has I'm thinkin.
    by by squirt gun as the writing is on the wall now.
    Would love to have Todd's boat but the timing isn't right. I'm thinking long term. No room for another boat at the moment. And no i'm not selling the squirt gun to buy a vdrive.

wsuwrhr
    I don't have anywhere near as fast as your jet, but I ended up with a v-drive shortly after my ride with "the tick".
    My Hondo has a sprint bottom, so it supposed to run pretty good in chop as well.
    Brian
    So after watching River Rats II on sunday i have to admit that i walked out of that theater thinking that owning a boat like Billy's would be as cool as a Twinkie dipped in beer. I was utterly amazed at how fast he ran that thing in ugly water and then watching the other B-boats turn on a dime just cemented the idea in my head that someday I might have to buy one.
    Thankfully you guys have bought them all up because I dont think the wife would want me piloting a boat like that just to see how fast i could drive in chop. She's just barely cool with me drag racing in flat water at Ming. :rollside:

dossangers
    SS is nice but BLOWN ALKY is like a nice warm FUR BURGER!! right tony!! :boxed: :boxed:

Rattle Can Lou
    I guess somebody threw the green. I missed it. Must be the age and a small bald spot. Hey I take back what I said the other night about Smalley. He was awsome that September morning. I might wanta get out of this joke thing. You refering to me as a fag just aint gonna make it....with admiration and pure disgust...RCL Magooo

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast