Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: confession

cyclone
    SS is nice but BLOWN ALKY is like a nice warm FUR BURGER!! right tony!! :boxed: :boxed:
    Hey Wayne how long can you drive before needing to refuel? just curious.

cyclone
    I don't have anywhere near as fast as your jet, but I ended up with a v-drive shortly after my ride with "the tick".
    My Hondo has a sprint bottom, so it supposed to run pretty good in chop as well.
    Brian
    "the tick"?

dossangers
    Hey Wayne how long can you drive before needing to refuel? just curious.24 gals gets me 7 miles on the gas hard. cruising i dont know its hard to CRUISE!! all i know is once bitten by the K bug theres no RETURN and its all BILLY'S FAULT!!!!!!!! i dont care how much alky i have to haul around! Rick King just got BIT by the ALKY BUG!! :rollside: :rollside:

uclahater
    I hope to be out soon :crossx: If you drive one you will be hooked :idea:

This is going to be kick ass.
    Cyclone, My buddy Paul runs a daytona jet. Pretty sure I can you harder in the rough stuff with my Revenge.
    -The new alky motor should help. Ca'mon

vdriver4ever
    I would love to have one too... But in the words of the great Clint Eastwood. "A mans just got to know his limitations".
    Or as Tony told me the other day at the cart track.. "You just ran out of talent".
    I think I will stick to the 80 MPH Nordy and my race cars...
    Cancer already got one nut and the other one just aint big enough to drive 140 MPH on water...
    These are all the things I keep telling myself why I don't have one..

wsuwrhr
    "the tick"?
    Smalls on the boards gets called "the tick" because his lifeline crowds his head. Looks like a tick right after you burn its ass.
    One look and you just got to laugh, kinda like blowing my hair off on the first pass.....
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    Sorry about your nut.... they threw the best part of you away.
    You can always just tell people you don't have enough balls to run a boat like that....
    Brian
    I would love to have one too... But in the words of the great Clint Eastwood. "A mans just got to know his limitations".
    Or as Tony told me the other day at the cart track.. "You just ran out of talent".
    I think I will stick to the 80 MPH Nordy and my race cars...
    Cancer already got one nut and the other one just aint big enough to drive 140 MPH on water...
    These are all the things I keep telling myself why I don't have one..

wsuwrhr
    Nice, how about a little butter...
    Tough crowd
    Brian

vdriver4ever
    Yeah your right... I have been saying I don't have big enough balls but I think I should start saying I don't have enough balls. then it's not so personal....
    The truth of the mater is I would love to drive one that fast. I don't think I have the patience any longer to learn how to drive one correctly. I respect that water and the speeds enough to know its not about holding the wheel straight and mashing the gas. One would have to work up to that kind performance. I came away with a lot of respect for all those guys in those videos. I have done my share of 75 to 80 flying in my flat bottoms but 100 plus is a whole different deal.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast