Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: confession

cyclone
    24 gals gets me 7 miles on the gas hard. cruising i dont know its hard to CRUISE!! all i know is once bitten by the K bug theres no RETURN and its all BILLY'S FAULT!!!!!!!! i dont care how much alky i have to haul around! Rick King just got BIT by the ALKY BUG!! :rollside: :rollside:
    hold on while i figure out what 7 miles at 140mph equates to.....
    I only got about 20 minutes of time with my old motor if i was on the gas hard. But yours sounds like you'd have enough alky to get to the sandbar and float back. or you'd need a pit crew w/drum and pontoon to chase you. lol

cyclone
    I hope to be out soon :crossx: If you drive one you will be hooked :idea:
    oh that could lead to bad things-like having two boats.

cyclone
    Smalls on the boards gets called "the tick" because his lifeline crowds his head. Looks like a tick right after you burn its ass.
    One look and you just got to laugh, kinda like blowing my hair off on the first pass.....
    Brian
    oh ok i got it.

÷קmᮆښ×÷
    Mike i just happen to have your cure in the garage.... its a nice circle boat in need of a new home .. ohh and some paint and tlc ill let you have it nice and cheap .. come pick it up this weekend and ill let it go with the v-drive for $1000 ohh bring your own trailer cause it aint got one

Kindsvater Flat

BILLY.B
    Cyclone...There may just be a few pre-owned circle boats coming up for sale. Now you stated that the timing isn't right but if you ever need one let me know. And thanks for the compliment. I love driving that boat. It's a kick.

dmontzsta
    It is ironic to see this post. Me and Jerry were just talking about this. "Cyclone will end up with a V-Drive, then CS19 and all the rest will slowly jump ship and follow". There are alot of V-Drivers who started off with Jets.
    Mike, I would check out the boat Shawn has. It needs work but he is letting it go cheap. You could take posession and take your time with it. Slowly rig it how you want it.

MikeF
    I can almost guarantee CS will not jump ship.

wsuwrhr
    Ain't me dude.
    That is the crew cheif.
    I wish I had that much hair.
    Brian
    The "Tick" and wsh.... guy.
    http://www.v-drivevideo.com/vdvneedl...Frame%2034.jpg

dossangers
    There is nothing better than hauling the mail thru the SHITY water!! It dont get any BETTER !!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast