Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: confession

MikeF
    shoot...
    There is no timeframe so no real way to win/lose. :boxed: Odds are he would not crossover.....I believe.

smalls
    I guess somebody threw the green. I missed it. Must be the age and a small bald spot. Hey I take back what I said the other night about Smalley. He was awsome that September morning. I might wanta get out of this joke thing. You refering to me as a fag just aint gonna make it....with admiration and pure disgust...RCL Magooo

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    My scrawny ass ain't even that wide.
    One can only wish.
    Brian
    Maybe you should change your name to wsuwrwide.

DUECE'SDAD
    Whats up with this river rats II thing, i guess its a movie ? ? ? I guess you guys make it from live footage of racing, where do i get my hands on one, post the link or email it to me at userbblue@aol.com

BILLY.B
    AI?
    Brian C'MON DUDE!!!!. Don't tell me as your hair falls out it's taking your brains with it.....AI aka "ANGRY IRAQI" :rollside:

Rattle Can Lou
    Smalls, I got some splainen to do. Red Rock attack by early morn was something I witnessed while driving a MasterCraft. I did not know you from Billy from Tony or anybody else. Later that day we were in the store buying pictures of the assault and you and Tony were in the store and signed our pictures and I told Tony that the Big Guy in the white and yellow boat was very impressive. I think I said "he must be hung like a mule" or something to that effect. Now a couple of years later and I now know that Tony is the "pro" and you are just a weekend warrior. So ya see, the other night in the bar I told Tony that I owed him an apology for not noticing that he is obviously the man and you were just second rate. I now officially withdraw that statement and declare you again "hung like a mule". I hope this clears everything up. RCL Magooo

Smalls, I got some splainen to do. Red Rock attack by early morn was something I witnessed while driving a MasterCraft. I did not know you from Billy from Tony or anybody else. Later that day we were in the store buying pictures of the assault and you and Tony were in the store and signed our pictures and I told Tony that the Big Guy in the white and yellow boat was very impressive. I think I said "he must be hung like a mule" or something to that effect. Now a couple of years later and I now know that Tony is the "pro" and you are just a weekend warrior. So ya see, the other night in the bar I told Tony that I owed him an apology for not noticing that he is obviously the man and you were just second rate. I now officially withdraw that statement and declare you again "hung like a mule". I hope this clears everything up. RCL Magooo
    How can you not love this guy!!
    RCL,
    It was a blast hangin with you guys this weekend. David showed us how to "do it" on the kart track. We had a great time and look forward to more to come.

Rattle Can Lou
    Tony, I laughed my ass off yesterday over the gay shiat you wrote. I mean a big ol deep down belly laugh. Two people were in my front office and wondered what in the hell was wrong with me. I was sitting here laughing with no phone and nobody else around. I love this site as it is a great diversion to our everyday grind of life. Running a racing series and dealing with all the racers is a grind in itself. The cool thing about this group is that you are all competitive, but I notice a laid back, fun attitude. I hope nobody takes my writing seriously. It is all in fun and jest. So Wayne and Billy...I talked to my motor builder yesterday and he thinks my deal WILL run 141..Whatdya think??? RCL Magooooo

dmontzsta
    Tony, I laughed my ass off yesterday over the gay shiat you wrote. I mean a big ol deep down belly laugh. Two people were in my front office and wondered what in the hell was wrong with me. I was sitting here laughing with no phone and nobody else around. I love this site as it is a great diversion to our everyday grind of life. Running a racing series and dealing with all the racers is a grind in itself. The cool thing about this group is that you are all competitive, but I notice a laid back, fun attitude. I hope nobody takes my writing seriously. It is all in fun and jest. So Wayne and Billy...I talked to my motor builder yesterday and he thinks my deal WILL run 141..Whatdya think??? RCL Magooooo
    I think you will shatter all SS records!

Sangerboy
    That is a great story, you're rapidly building the RCL Magoo legend. :rollside:

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast