Thread: Pool Home 4 Sale. 1/3 Acre WOW!

frdvschvy
    Kindly removed.... I did not realize I was in violation of policy. Carry on.

4DAY4PLAY
    Are they serious, or joking???? $705k for a 2600 sq ft house in North Norco? Wow, and to think i thought the housing market has slowed down, Eastvale seems to be holding its value! Seriously though, people in the IE (and i was borned and raised, and still live in a NICE part of the IE) need to open there eyes. When it becomes MORE expensive to buy here, than in OC or LA there asking to much.

I don't normally spam homes here, .
    That's good. Because it's not what the ***boat spam forum is intended for (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=101817). What it is intended for is members personal stuff, boats, river homes, toys, etc, and boat related stuff. Not a commercial sales source. ***boat sells banner ads and mag ads though. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...00/732idea.gif

That's good. Because it's not what the ***boat spam forum is intended for. What it is intended for is members personal stuff, boats, river homes, toys, etc, and boat related stuff. Not a commercial sales source. ***boat sells banner ads and mag ads though. http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...00/732idea.gif
    Kinda like having links to businesses that sell boat related items in your signature?....

Kinda like having links to businesses that sell boat related items in your signature?....
    Actually not at all like it. Links are allowed for everyone.
    Further as a ***boat advertizer that spends thousands of dollars a month with ***boat between the mag and the website vs a freeloader taking advantage of ***boat and not spending a dime... again not like it at all.

Actually not at all like it. Links are allowed for everyone.
    Further as a ***boat advertizer that spends thousands of dollars a month with ***boat between the mag and the website vs a freeloader taking advantage of ***boat and not spending a dime... again not like it at all.
    What about links to adds for your personal boat for sale?

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    That orange suit still kills me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!I Love you man!!!!

What about links to adds for your personal boat for sale?
    It's fine in the spam section but ***boat doesn't want those links in sigs.

Kindly removed.... I did not realize I was in violation of policy. Carry on.
    Thanks
    We don't catch them all I'm sure but ***boat would like it as boating related as we can make it.