Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I'm "B"edazzled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOTALENT
    Thats a good idea........Thanx b aby!!!!
    No problem...get that dog!!! :rollside:

Throttle
    Many Bl*w joB's to come for a new Barking puppy!!!!!!
    payment in advance J....
    this does not mean the puppy shows up but at least think about it b fore the next payment.

hoolign
    I think I may have a Boner ..as a matter of fact IF I GOT MY EMAIL I would have a Boner a Big Boner..likely the Biggest Boner I have had all week !!! But since I don't have any new mail... guess I might as well tell this Boner the Bad news

pixilatedpussy
    I think I may have a Boner ..as a matter of fact IF I GOT MY EMAIL I would have a Boner a Big Boner..likely the Biggest Boner I have had all week !!! But since I don't have any new mail... guess I might as well tell this Boner the Bad news
    HUH??????????????????????????????
    Babbling again Hooli?
    Big Booty Biatch

hoolign
    HUH??????????????????????????????
    Babbling again Hooli?
    Big Booty Biatch
    Just a lil Boner problem I had earlier ..I watched Naught amature home videos ..just having a smoke now..holding it in my left hand !

pixilatedpussy
    Just a lil Boner problem I had earlier ..I watched Naught amature home videos ..just having a smoke now..holding it in my left hand !
    Wheres your chick???? Being a silly Bisexual with Bouncing Boobies!

hoolign
    Wheres your chick???? Being a silly Bisexual with Bouncing Boobies!
    If so ..she would be Bullshitting me just to Be A Bitch
    Actually shes at home ..packing up the house so we can move ....before i get home from work

pixilatedpussy
    If so ..she would be Bullshitting me just to Be A Bitch
    Actually shes at home ..packing up the house so we can move ....before i get home from work
    My husband & I are Laughing our azz 's off! Very funny! :220v:

hoolign
    My husband & I are Laughing our azz 's off! Very funny! :220v:
    PiXi ..you better go make you ol man a drink... hey Pixi PAPA .keep the faith brother ..they have to wear down eventually ....over 20 years of beggin so far has to come to an end someday ..Keep on the fight !!! Ok pixi ..YOU CAN COME BACK !

pixilatedpussy
    PiXi ..you better go make you ol man a drink... hey Pixi PAPA .keep the faith brother ..they have to wear down eventually ....over 20 years of beggin so far has to come to an end someday ..Keep on the fight !!! Ok pixi ..YOU CAN COME BACK !
    OMG!!!! Shut up Hooli! LOL :220v: (My husband is smiling)
    Tell ya what.....if you and that hot sexy lady of yours actually cums down to play with us.................maybe we might consider the idea. K???

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast