Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I'm "B"edazzled!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hoolign
    OMG!!!! Shut up Hooli! LOL :220v: (My husband is smiling)
    Tell ya what.....if you and that hot sexy lady of yours actually cums down to play with us.................maybe we might consider the idea. K???
    I am officially starting a point system here ! Everytime you women say something that i could even remotley contrude as "Female/female Sex...I am putting down 2 points ! Once you reach ten points ....thats automatic Menage "hot Damn" with your hubbies! with the chick of his choice ! ...
    and just for your info!!! those two :tounge: smilies ....just got you 4 points !
    This is all official ....and shit !
    (6 more bro and your in like Flynn)

hoolign
    OMG!!!! Shut up Hooli! LOL :220v: (My husband is smiling)
    Tell ya what.....if you and that hot sexy lady of yours actually cums down to play with us.................maybe we might consider the idea. K???
    THATS BULLSHIT! ..She's allowed down there ..I'm not !!!!

pixilatedpussy
    I am officially starting a point system here ! Everytime you women say something that i could even remotley contrude as "Female/female Sex...I am putting down 2 points ! Once you reach ten points ....thats automatic Menage "hot Damn" with your hubbies! with the chick of his choice ! ...
    and just for your info!!! those two :tounge: smilies ....just got you 4 points !
    This is all official ....and shit !
    (6 more bro and your in like Flynn)
    Oh ok Jeff!!! Uh huh! You just keep talking......................I will keep lickin my girlfriends! OOOPPPS! Did I say that out loud?

hoolign
    Oh ok Jeff!!! Uh huh! You just keep talking......................I will keep lickin my girlfriends! OOOPPPS! Did I say that out loud?
    6 points he's gonna beat me to it !

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    WOOOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
    Finger lickin' guuooood!!!!! :devil:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234