Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LCD Flat Panel TV's

TCN
    Who has the hook up on these or knows a good place to get one. I am sure BestBuy and Circuit City have them but is there a trustworthy online site that anybody has used???? Thanks in advance. Nick

BoatPI
    I own a bunch of them and for 37" and below I found that the best $$ vs excellent picture is Vizo at Costco. As for the plasmsa's go with Panasonic, but they have several models so look closely. In my play house up in Canada I used all Sharp LCD's, and they are excellent.

Trailer Park Casanova
    Costco for the big ones and Wal Mart for the small ones.

squirt'nmyload
    got a 43in panasonic at best buy about a year ago and its great

blackcloud75
    Who has the hook up on these or knows a good place to get one. I am sure BestBuy and Circuit City have them but is there a trustworthy online site that anybody has used???? Thanks in advance. Nick
    He needs 4 of them.................

HMF'er
    Costco or Sam's Club will usually have the best price but their selection of models is limited and you have to pay cash. If you don't have the cash, try Buy.com or Bizrate.com and find the best price.

TCN
    Thanks. We only need one but nice try Cory. It looks like the biggest that will fit is a 24". Width wise is our restriction but thanks again for everyone who posted. Nick

Jordan_23_85205
    I run a 50" Pioneer Elite in my family room and I'm buying the new 42" Panasonic for my Bedroom. I also have a 130" custom drop down with a HD DLP Projector in my theatre room with 7 to 1 surround sound.
    The guy that installs everything for me owns his own company and can get any brand you want. He's excellent in pricing and installing.
    PM me if you want his name and number. He's based out of Phoenix but he has stuff drop shipped all the time.

djunkie
    Thanks. We only need one but nice try Cory. It looks like the biggest that will fit is a 24". Width wise is our restriction but thanks again for everyone who posted. Nick
    Check out Costco. They're warranty/return policy is the best I have ever seen.

hoolign
    Check out Costco. They're warranty/return policy is the best I have ever seen.
    That's because ..even when you go in return something..you still spend 1000 bucks on other stuff!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast