Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aerospace regulatros

superdave013
    Anyone ever use them? If so what do you think. A guy brought one in here yesterday and I think it looks really nice. Just wondering if it works as well as it looks is all.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...03DSC01942.JPG
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...03DSC01941.JPG

sanger rat
    I like the hard lines myself.

flat broke
    Dave,
    Looks like a stout piece. I did a quick google, but didn't find anything on em. Do you have any info?
    Thanks,
    Chris

GofastRacer
    Nice looking piece, but I'd rather do a bypass instead!..

superdave013
    Nice looking piece, but I'd rather do a bypass instead!..
    the bypass is built in the Aerospace pump they are using.

superdave013
    Dave,
    Looks like a stout piece. I did a quick google, but didn't find anything on em. Do you have any info?
    Thanks,
    Chris
    I sure don't. That is going on some ladies Mustang. She plans to race it in that PSCA deal. It's a pretty ugly car. All go and zero show. I was told she would not want to spend the coin to have the hardlines polished. I told them too bad, if you don't want it polished then bend it yourself. lol
    But all the stuff that company makes sure looks nice. I've just never used any of it before and was hoping for some feedback.

Doin' Time
    aerospacecomponents.com

GofastRacer
    the bypass is built in the Aerospace pump they are using.
    So I take it that hole in the side is for the return line??, I was wondering what that was for!..

GofastRacer
    But all the stuff that company makes sure looks nice. I've just never used any of it before and was hoping for some feedback.
    I've never used their stuff but I know quite a few that have it's top quality!..

flat broke
    I did a little pecking around on their website, and I'm not so sure that's a bypass. From the regs that I found, its just a pressure port for a gauge. Maybe they've got more stuff out than what's on their site. The price on their 4 port isn't bad compared to the rest of the quality 4 port units out there.
    Chris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast