Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: What is the longest...................

ECeptor
    110 miles on Powell. Can't remember the marina where we started in our rental boat but went from there past rainbow bridge to get fuel, then back via rbb. Was sun up to sun down. Long day, great day except for my company (ex-wife about 2 months before we split). I knew on that day our marriage was over. One of the best days in my life but she hated it.

Debbolas
    110 miles on Powell. Can't remember the marina where we started in our rental boat but went from there past rainbow bridge to get fuel, then back via rbb. Was sun up to sun down. Long day, great day except for my company (ex-wife about 2 months before we split). I knew on that day our marriage was over. One of the best days in my life but she hated it.
    Wow, that's too bad......to be in that beautiful place, on a great day with someone you love and they are "hating life"...........I'm sorry....
    It's times like that, that make Scream and I smile....we will just look at each other and we both have this HUGE GRIN on our faces........bugs in our teeth....lol
    Is it summer yet? :rollside:

ECeptor
    Wow, that's too bad......to be in that beautiful place, on a great day with someone you love and they are "hating life"...........I'm sorry....
    It actually was a good day. Really helped me know in my heart that it wasn't right...and clarity of mind is a wonderful thing!
    I hope someday to take my current boat and gf back and repeat that trip. Now that would be a great day!!!!

Fast Freddy
    i have done over 100 miles in one day at havasu in my 25 foot nordic. i have also done 80 miles in one day at havasu in my 19 ft kachina jet boat

Phat Matt
    Enough with these boating related threads!

Debbolas
    Enough with these boating related threads!

LOL, sorry what was I thinking?
    :crossx:
    did ya check your PM's?

hoolign
    No, mostly our boat
    Let's see, he drives it...I clean it :rollside:
    he gasses it, I pack it up.. :rollside: .....I'm going to be driving it soon
    That confirms it allright ..yup ..Screams boat! Do a good job cleaning it he may let you honk the horn....some day!

Debbolas
    That confirms it allright ..yup ..Screams boat! Do a good job cleaning it he may let you honk the horn....some day!
    I know your fishing
    I can drive it now, and I do on the lake...........I'm just not really good in the dock area, yet.............Our old 19ft Sea Ray I could launch, dock, gass up and drive from Park Moabi to London Bridge and back...........I just need to practice, because this boat is a bit bigger.
    ya goober!
    :boxed:

hoolign
    [QUOTE=Debbolas]I know your fishing
    I can drive it now, and I do on the lake...........I'm just not really good in the dock area, yet.............Our old 19ft Sea Ray I could launch, dock, gass up and drive from Park Moabi to London Bridge and back...........I just need to practice, because this boat is a bit bigger.
    ya goober!
    :boxed: [/QUOTE
    And the 19ft..that was Screams too?

Scream
    We've done Park Moabi to Havasu to this side of the parker dam We've done Long Rock Beach to Dangling Rope Marina, Lone Rock to Navajo Canyon, Lone Rock to Rainbow Bridge (in our little 19ft sea ray) We've done Cookie Jar to Awazansi Canyon....and we've done the dam run Katherines to Hoover, Katherines to Willow Beach.
    We are long boat trip junkies.............my idea of a good time is to be in my boat going fast!
    I've always wanted to do Powell, and stop along the way, each day.
    Isn't it too big to do the whole lake in one day? From Wahweap to the most northern point (is that Hite or Bullfrog?)

My wife..whata drinker!
    Sheesh!
    Scream <--ok I'm a drinker tooo

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast