Thread: RACE SCHEDULE-Nostalgic Circle Boats 2003

CircleJerk
    Forest Gump here, reminding all you Chocolate lovers to wipe your fingers before polishing chrome! smile_sp
    JUNE-14,15 'Boat Racers Reunion Regatta'
    Sunbanks Resort, Banks Lake Wn.
    JULY-4,5,6 'Oroville Wn. Speed Boat Club Challenge', East vs West flatbottom feature race.
    SEPT-6,7 'Back to Banks Not School Race' Sunbanks Resort, Banks Lake Wn.
    SEPT- 20,21 'Season Championship Record Regatta' Moses Lake, Wn.
    One more race may be added to August so I'll let you know when I know. idea JeRk
    [ January 17, 2003, 01:41 AM: Message edited by: CircleJerk ]

126driver
    You're sure all over the boards for a guy that just posted an "out" notice! smile_sp

CircleJerk:
    Forest Gump here, reminding all you Chocolate lovers to wipe your fingers before polishing chrome! smile_sp
    JUNE-14,15 'Boat Racers Reunion Regatta'
    Sunbanks Resort, Banks Lake Wn.
    JULY-4,5,6 'Oroville Wn. Speed Boat Club Challenge', East vs West flatbottom feature race.
    SEPT-6,7 'Back to Banks Not School Race' Sunbanks Resort, Banks Lake Wn.
    SEPT- 20,21 'Season Championship Record Regatta' Moses Lake, Wn.
    One more race may be added to August so I'll let you know when I know. idea JeRk Jerkster,
    Which race is the closest to sunny CA? By the way, did Marc tell you that we are planning a long haul for the June race???
    ssmike

CircleJerk
    Scott, I'M BAACK! What, no reply to my voice of reason comment? Did you take a NICE pill today? How do you llike that, I'm back to stir trouble and cant get no bites! Blah Blah Blah. What was I saying,,,,,Oh ya, my blonde secretary..... got this new thingie working faster than expected. That's why you'd have a vacation from my drool!!
    SSMike, I heard you were thinking of being the first, and may I say "THE ONLY CALIVORNIAN" to come up north to challenge us cowboys! How do ya like that spelling, BanJet Man! I would reccommend the Racers Reunion at Banks June 14-15 since we had 6 rookies last year and it made a great show as well as the only "B" boat heat. That's spelled 'Beisemier' in case you dont know what a "B" boat issssss..or Revenge or Daytona or CCCOPPYYY. Let me know of anyway I can help and if you send me your address I will send you a Free tape to let you see some of the competition, that is unless a certain 'B' person hasnt loaned you one already... Anyway, great to hear I will see my first Daytona,, I soooo need the eduacaattionn. Still with me BanJETT??
    smile_sp JeRkinyourchain smile_sp

126driver
    CircleJerk:
    Scott, I'M BAACK! What, no reply to my voice of reason comment? Did you take a NICE pill today? How do you llike that, I'm back to stir trouble and cant get no bites! Blah Blah Blah. Clue me in CJ, sounds like I missed something?

boatguy222
    He is trying to get you to make the trip for the race, the dates right between Red Bluff and Burley, it only about 1800 mile from you, so you should be able to make it, Right?

126driver
    boatguy222:
    He is trying to get you to make the trip for the race, the dates right between Red Bluff and Burley, it only about 1800 mile from you, so you should be able to make it, Right? Yeah, shhhuuuurre, no problem... pig_flyi

blondie#1
    126driver:
    boatguy222:
    He is trying to get you to make the trip for the race, the dates right between Red Bluff and Burley, it only about 1800 mile from you, so you should be able to make it, Right? Yeah, shhhuuuurre, no problem... pig_flyi Hey! What's the deal? We went all the way to Burley last year to watch the races. It was only an 8 hour drive for us! It was great to be able to meet and see all the boat (most all)and the drivers. It was nice to get to talk with Marlene Faulkner and Paulie as well as Dick Price and so many others. If I mention all of them I'd be on this darn site to long. Thank goodness it's firdday! Anyway, we made it your way, I challenge you guys to come this way to Banks Lake (Sunbanks Resort in Electric City). Be seeing you!!!

CircleJerk
    Sorry sweetie... It was a 10 hour drive! Remember, you slept for 6 hours while I drove and complained the other FOUR hours! Arrived in Burley at 5AM to check into motel and let the girls sleep!!! Sound familiar anyone?? I wanted to get to the PITS NOW! Greaat race! smile_sp
    Scott, its OK, I was rattling your cage from another post, you are a good guy and dont need NICE pills!