Thread: Blown 472, Who is he?

jimslade
    His logo is "i am who you think i am" Guess's anyone
    1. A pork salesman
    2. Hitler's grandson
    3. Osama's 28th virgin
    4. A solvent tester
    5. A burka salesman
    6. If you were who I thought you were, -Sorry Shirley Maclean. I did not mean to offend you.

soupersonic
    I thought blown472 was a lonely fat chick into S&M who was secretly in love with SmokinlowriderSS because he slaps her around everyday.

deltaAce
    Im not quite sure yet, I like him though, he's got character! I know he's a performance nut, by reading his posts in the other forums. He's a man of few words as it seems, straight to the point (screw U, f-ing dipsh!t). I'm not sure if he fully believes the info that he posts links to. I think he throws down opposing view points just to keep things balanced here. You can't get him to participate in a no-holds-barred debate which tells me he may not really be impassioned about the issues, he just wants us to chew on the different possibilities.

Old Texan
    No. 4- A solvent "taster"

SmokinLowriderSS
    I thought blown472 was a lonely fat chick into S&M who was secretly in love with SmokinlowriderSS because he slaps her around everyday.
    That's just sick soupersonic. :2purples: :2purples: :yuk:
    Probably frighteningly accurate ........ but DAMN SICK!!! :cry:

soupersonic
    Hope i didnt offend you

SmokinLowriderSS
    You sir, may go and have a nice day.

Steve 1
    No.4 A solvent "huffer"

Blown 472
    Im not quite sure yet, I like him though, he's got character! I know he's a performance nut, by reading his posts in the other forums. He's a man of few words as it seems, straight to the point (screw U, f-ing dipsh!t). I'm not sure if he fully believes the info that he posts links to. I think he throws down opposing view points just to keep things balanced here. You can't get him to participate in a no-holds-barred debate which tells me he may not really be impassioned about the issues, he just wants us to chew on the different possibilities.
    Thanks and yup. :rollside:

Blown 472
    Guilty, and when I meet him I am going to give him such a snail trail. :220v:

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast