Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Great weekend in Havasu. Boy, the lake is low.

beaverretriever
    It was awesome. The boat ran great, had great food, and met some nice people. We didnt meet any HBers, oh well.
    Boy the lake was low. We didnt even go up to Sandbar, much too low. We saw a couple boats get stuck in the real low part just north of the lake.

Hardly Satisfied
    went to the marina saturday got turned away

beaverretriever
    Our boat is only 23', so we had no problem. We sure saw a ton of you Advantage guys. I hope the Regatta was fun.

cc322
    Glad to hear you had fun btw how were the acomadations?

beaverretriever
    Glad to hear you had fun btw how were the acomadations?
    It was great. We cant wait to go again. It sure is quiet there. I almost couldnt sleep because is was so quiet.

ultra27jay
    i got turned away also on saturday. had to go to site 6. boy was that scary! i made it to sand bar. i trimed up as far as i could and held it WOT. i saw a lot of boats just sitting, stuck i think? i never even looked back. no problems. it was a good day only got out on the water for about 2 1/2 hours. but well worth it.

Throttle
    OK everyone needs to come back to havi and pee in da pool, reports seem to continue coming in that the levels are too low... I will be launching (somewhere) on Tuesday. :idea:

purrfecttremor
    Holly shiat it was low....Almost ventured up river to the sandbar but i got smart!

framer1
    It was awesome. The boat ran great, had great food, and met some nice people. We didnt meet any HBers, oh well.
    Boy the lake was low. We didnt even go up to Sandbar, much too low. We saw a couple boats get stuck in the real low part just north of the lake.
    We went up to the sandbar on saturday, it was pretty crowded around three o'clock. No problem with low water. Went all the way to Mobia. I hate to admit it but Kilr was right about le at devils elbow Sunday we ran up to Havasu springs with shadow and wife...Good weekend...I did spend to much time at the naked turtle but my old body will heal.

beaverretriever
    i got turned away also on saturday. had to go to site 6. boy was that scary! i made it to sand bar. i trimed up as far as i could and held it WOT. i saw a lot of boats just sitting, stuck i think? i never even looked back. no problems. it was a good day only got out on the water for about 2 1/2 hours. but well worth it.
    LOL, we saw you guys jam across that low part (recognize your boat from your Avatar). You were throwing up mud. Everyone sitting next to us couldnt believe it... We just hit 16hrs this weekend, I dont know my boat well enough to run it through those really shallow spots.
    My wife and I were like crazy kids... (we are only in our early 30s btw)
    Glad to hear you didnt tear anything up.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast