Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: RD's party this past weekend

DILLIGAF
    Nice seeing everybody and meeting others for the first time. Myself, Karen and Misty had a great time.
    Nodigg....Thanks for having us on the boat. Sorry about the anxious behavior on the boat as we were going up/down river. That damn river is just too small though.
    Staci and Dave....Thanks for opening up the house and making us feel welcome. It has been a long time since I was in Parker and I really enjoyed it a lot.
    See everybody on the water

atomickitn
    yep nice to see alot of peeps that we had not seen in awile .....thanks for letting us hang out with you dave on your birth day .....tom good seeing you out and about ..... be well

SHOTKALLIN
    This is a useless thread without PICS!!!!! :cry:

riverbound
    I had a good time too (still out here) It was good seeing/meeting all of you.

Windy
    GOOD TIMES...and good seeing everyone.

Do F150's Float?
    Dave & Staci - thanks again! BTW...the table at Sarape was mighty lonely without you guys last night... LMAO
    It was great putting faces with names! Bobby & Windy - thank you so much for the ride(s) - you guys are so awesome!
    And pics will be posted tomorrow...as i went home & crashed last night :rollside:

RiverDave
    Bobby and Windy! Thanks for coming out! Sorry I didn't get to hang with you guys more down at the sandbar. My chick had a pretty bad cut on her ankle and couldn't get out of Nord's boat (Dr's orders) so I was pretty much anchored to the north side of the sand bar. It was great seeing you guys again though! I hope you can make it down to Parker again soon!
    RD

atomickitn
    I had a good time too (still out here) It was good seeing/meeting all of you.
    thanks bill for letting windy and i stay the night on sat

atomickitn
    Dave & Staci - thanks again! BTW...the table at Sarape was mighty lonely without you guys last night... LMAO
    It was great putting faces with names! Bobby & Windy - thank you so much for the ride(s) - you guys are so awesome!
    And pics will be posted tomorrow...as i went home & crashed last night :rollside:
    your welcome ..anytime

atomickitn
    Bobby and Windy! Thanks for coming out! Sorry I didn't get to hang with you guys more down at the sandbar. My chick had a pretty bad cut on her ankle and couldn't get out of Nord's boat (Dr's orders) so I was pretty much anchored to the north side of the sand bar. It was great seeing you guys again though! I hope you can make it down to Parker again soon!
    RD
    no proob! hope you had a great time :rollside:

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast