Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Watch your kids closely!!!!

Ziggy
    On the internet.
    It confirmed again my reason for watching closely what my daughter does on the internet after watching Wife Swap last night.
    One family had a 12 yr old daughter that had very provocative photos of herself on a website(i'm presumming MySpace type).....including info that said she was 16.......
    She was a budding 12 yr old with plenty of makeup that made her look at least 16........
    How phucking scary!!!! :220v:
    Just a reminder not to blindly trust your kids when on the web for all you parents.

ROZ
    On the internet.
    It confirmed again my reason for watching closely what my daughter does on the internet after watching Wife Swap last night.
    One family had a 12 yr old daughter that had very provocative photos of herself on a website(i'm presumming MySpace type).....including info that said she was 16.......
    She was a budding 12 yr old with plenty of makeup that made her look at least 16........
    Just a reminder not to blindly trust your kids when on the web for all you parents.
    I have never heard of the "wife swap" show, but it sounds like it's only natural for an HB forum member to watch

riverroyal
    On the internet.
    pedifiles got to watch that last night on prime time,,,thats just great

HocusPocus
    i found out a niece of mine had a "myspace" site from my oldest daughter.. now she didn't have any sexy pics.. but poster her full name, birthdate, address, phone number, class schedule etc.. etc... her mother has since removed it. most kids only think that their friends will be the only ones to see it.

ROZ
    I think they tried a special "Hot Boat" edition....but after all the editing to make it acceptable for network TV.......the show was only 2 minutes long.
    Yea, I think hello and goodbye would be about all you'd see

JB in so cal
    Yea, I think hello and goodbye would be about all you'd see
    and, "Hi. You can call me ROZ, now BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP".

Ziggy
    pedifiles got to watch that last night on prime time,,,thats just great
    They did that squigly screen thing when it came to most details...some of the pics did show but they never mentioned the screen name either, which the parents demanded be changed to something less provocative as well.
    Roz, the show trades wives of two different households with generally 180 degree different lifestyles for two weeks. First week the wife lives by the house rules, second week she gets to make all the rules and/or changes.
    90% of the time each family learns to make some changes to either ease up on regimine or by more strict on some things...quite eye opening sometimes...........and entertaining at the same time.

Her454
    ...quite eye opening sometimes...........and entertaining at the same time.
    Extremely eye opening.......only watched it twice so far but you are right, entertaining to say the least. Makes you appreciate what you have.......

riverroyal
    They did that squigly screen thing when it came to most details...some of the pics did show but they never mentioned the screen name either, which the parents demanded be changed to something less provocative as well.
    Roz, the show trades wives of two different households with generally 180 degree different lifestyles for two weeks. First week the wife lives by the house rules, second week she gets to make all the rules and/or changes.
    90% of the time each family learns to make some changes to either ease up on regimine or by more strict on some things...quite eye opening sometimes...........and entertaining at the same time.
    i have a hard time watching that show,it pretty cheesey,,,now stars on ice is coming up,,

Ziggy
    Makes you appreciate what you have.......
    Totally.........

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast