Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Watch your kids closely!!!!

Ziggy
    i have a hard time watching that show,it pretty cheesey,,,now stars on ice is coming up,,
    A lot more substance to the shows of late......you really see that some of these folks had no clue and make life changes for the better.
    Haven't watched the new dancing with stars....liked the original with Kelly Monaco....yeeowsa

hoolign
    If ya really want to know what they are up to down load a screen capture program . Some may consider it an invaison of privacy, but I condidered it knowing what the hell was going on in my house! They can be sneaky little deceptive buggers at times (and nieve) .and all kids get themselves in shit at one time or another ..I feel it's our job as parents to let them learn some on their own..but cut them off at the pass before they do somthing really stupid
    The wife swap show is kinda funny escpecially when trailer trash goes high class and visa versa Anyone see the one where high class lady made the trailer trash man and his kids clean up all the dog shit in thier back yard ?

riverroyal
    If ya really want to know what they are up to down load a screen capture program . Some may consider it an invaison of privacy, but I condidered it knowing what the hell was going on in my house! They can be sneaky little deceptive buggers at times (and nieve) .and all kids get themselves in shit at one time or another ..I feel it's our job as parents to let them learn some on their own..but cut them off at the pass before they do somthing really stupid
    The wife swap show is kinda funny escpecially when trailer trash goes high class and visa versa Anyone see the one where high class lady made the trailer trash man and his kids clean up all the dog shit in thier back yard ?
    whats that?

98 Vector 21
    I have a 17 year old daughter not interested in surfing the net other than her designer clothing site's. Her friends come over and take the laptop out and they are all over Myspace and what not...I offerd to help my kid log-in but she wasnt interested? Go figure as a kid I would have been all over that...Just lucky I guess.

Ziggy
    That was the Tattoo/piercings family right???
    You're right on the money Hooli, give kids some space to learn and grow. The internet is something new to this generation, so we're learning as we go too. Just need to keep 'em safe from the kooks and keep an open line of communication.

riverroyal
    17 years of good parenting,,luck doesnt last 17 years.Good job

riverroyal
    That was the Tattoo/piercings family right???
    You're right on the money Hooli, give kids some space to learn and grow. The internet is something new to this generation, so we're learning as we go too. Just need to keep 'em safe from the kooks and keep an open line of communication.
    are you at continental Bmw in oside?

hoolign
    whats that?
    I cant remember the one we used but this (http://www.google.ca/pagead/iclk?sa=...ygDMAFAzBBIjzl QuvjDCqAB_ISP_wPIAQGVAh61Pgo&num=3&adurl=http://hop.clickbank.net/%3Fwebxplore/cybersam)
    is one of them . basically records everything they do on the computer, without them knowing! So you can see just what they are doing . It will record what they are using for passwords etc.. I used it for a bout a year on the kid and once I found out and belived he was using commom sence I took it off!

Ziggy
    are you at continental Bmw in oside?
    Yup, that's me.........

riverroyal
    I cant remember the one we used but this (http://www.google.ca/pagead/iclk?sa=...ygDMAFAzBBIjzl QuvjDCqAB_ISP_wPIAQGVAh61Pgo&num=3&adurl=http://hop.clickbank.net/%3Fwebxplore/cybersam)
    is one of them . basically records everything they do on the computer, without them knowing! So you can see just what they are doing . It will record what they are using for passwords etc.. I used it for a bout a year on the kid and once I found out and belived he was using commom sence I took it off!
    ssshhhhhhhhhhhhh

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast