Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Watch your kids closely!!!!

riverroyal
    The new 7 passenger one???? That'll be in the Fall, like probably around November-ish.
    nov,dec,jan,,perfect

Ziggy
    I cant remember if the had tatty's/pirceings ..she made the trailer trash man quit smoking in the house
    Yeah, that was the one.....The swapped wife was the German Frau with plenty of gumption...she even got a small tat on her shoulder.

hoolign
    Yeah, that was the one.....The swapped wife was the German Frau with plenty of gumption...she even got a small tat on her shoulder.
    Thats right too ..I had to chuckle when she told that one kid .."your 24.... time to stop living in mamas house..you..you have to move out!"

Nord
    I think they tried a special "Hot Boat" edition....but after all the editing to make it acceptable for network TV.......the show was only 2 minutes long.
    That and it involved a dog and only one wife!!!!

FMluvswater
    A lot more substance to the shows of late......you really see that some of these folks had no clue and make life changes for the better.
    Haven't watched the new dancing with stars....liked the original with Kelly Monaco....yeeowsa
    Can she dance too? :supp: She's my fave soap actress right now. :smile:

pixilatedpussy
    On the internet.
    It confirmed again my reason for watching closely what my daughter does on the internet after watching Wife Swap last night.
    One family had a 12 yr old daughter that had very provocative photos of herself on a website(i'm presumming MySpace type).....including info that said she was 16.......
    She was a budding 12 yr old with plenty of makeup that made her look at least 16........
    How phucking scary!!!! :220v:
    Just a reminder not to blindly trust your kids when on the web for all you parents.
    I am soooooo glad I dont have girls. If I did, I sure would NOT let them wear makeup(til age appropriate) like some of these moms with young daughters! And Belly Rings are for Highschoolers..not JR high! WTF?

riverroyal
    I am soooooo glad I dont have girls. If I did, I sure would NOT let them wear makeup(til age appropriate) like some of these moms with young daughters! And Belly Rings are for Highschoolers..not JR high! WTF?
    no girls,,,,whewww

Ziggy
    Makeup should be age determined and used sparingly to start.......we parents often are to blame for trying to make them grow up faster than they should.
    There are wacko's that like boys too...just be smart about it...check them now and then to reassure yourself.....sometimes they end up on sites they never intended and it goes from there..

Ziggy
    Can she dance too? :supp: She's my fave soap actress right now. :smile:She won in the original series.....and always wore the sexiest outfits.........ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr LOL

pixilatedpussy
    no girls,,,,whewww
    Tell me about it! :220v:

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast