Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Watch your kids closely!!!!

pixilatedpussy
    Makeup should be age determined and used sparingly to start.......we parents often are to blame for trying to make them grow up faster than they should.There are wacko's that like boys too...just be smart about it...check them now and then to reassure yourself.....sometimes they end up on sites they never intended and it goes from there..
    I know someone like this now. Trying to be a friend & a cool MILF instead of a mom!

Ziggy
    I know someone like this now. Trying to be a friend & a cool MILF instead of a mom!Its ok to be both...my wife does a pretty good job at that and keeps our daughter at age appropriate...Funny, we just talked about it the other night because my neice is acting just the opposite and being infuenced by peers. We suspect shoplifting because no money and Tilly's clothing don't match up.

riverroyal
    I know someone like this now. Trying to be a friend & a cool MILF instead of a mom!
    MILFs,they have there place in this world you know

riverroyal
    Its ok to be both...my wife does a pretty good job at that and keeps our daughter at age appropriate...Funny, we just talked about it the other night because my neice is acting just the opposite and being infuenced by peers. We suspect shoplifting because no money and Tilly's clothing don't match up.
    encinitas has those metal tag alarm things

pixilatedpussy
    Its ok to be both...my wife does a pretty good job at that and keeps our daughter at age appropriate...Funny, we just talked about it the other night because my neice is acting just the opposite and being infuenced by peers. We suspect shoplifting because no money and Tilly's clothing don't match up.
    I agree....just to do it within reason! I think Im a pretty cool mom. But I guess it is different with boys.

pixilatedpussy
    MILFs,they have there place in this world you know
    LMFAO! :220v:

SummitKarl
    I agree....just to do it within reason! I think Im a pretty cool mom. But I guess it is different with boys.
    from what I see/know.............you and Geza ROCK!!! at being parents

pixilatedpussy
    Thank you sweetheart. That means a lot to me. I was a young mommy...so I had to grow up kinda fast ya know.

FMluvswater
    She won in the original series.....and always wore the sexiest outfits.........ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr LOL
    OMG! She won?! That's awesome! Sorry to chat off topic just her name caught my attention.
    My kiddo is 9 he only plays Pokemon online. He doesn't do interactive personal info stuff yet. He shows no interest in it. I admit I do like to show his picture, mention his name, mention his age and birthday. Maybe it all is TMI. Hard not to be proud of the kiddos and share about them with friends online - and easy to forget that just as many strangers (good and bad) are looking on also. :squiggle:

Ziggy
    1st impression I got much the same...........and I have never met the Pixi's yet...just the pictures I saw of New Years in Glamis with Geza and the boys dogpiling is very telling...I sense a loving family.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast